My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

True...I take a lot of pride and pay a lot of attention in taking care of my corals...so like to document their development in my tank :lol::lol:

post-34-1074710952.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

the last zoo that wat i aiming now those LFS selling me 15 to 25 per rock damn angry a small rock sell so x

partly is also because my 2ft tank now full of "toxic" and rock

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

not orange it red lol

if the red grow too fast dont mind --- some out for me ok cheap cheap can liao

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

I'll try to take some pics tonight...maybe can arrange for swops......if anyone has other LPS can also offer me :lol::lol::lol: time to rescape and redo the other side of the tank, then when everythings done...can stock 3-4 anthias....currently 2 small blue tang and a brazilian gramma in my tank....seldom see fish swimming ard... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

This is TG...reporting 'live' from the doorstep of DB's house.

The queue now is about 30 - 40 pple. If we are lucky, we will each get a frag of zoo. :lol:

I still quite stupid. Cannot tell different b/n zoo and ric. I may "accidentally" grab one of the ric. :P

just finish a bit of rescaping...removed a lot of LR from my tank...all the zoanthids andmost of the leather corals sold...

most fishes are removed from the tank as well....

posting 2 pics to share the transformation done over last few months

post-34-1074874310.jpg

bobian lor...dun you think looking at my tank now....like ghost town..... no fish swimming as compared to previous pics....sigh.... :(

so botak!!! :fear:

bobian, start from botak, lower down the bioload, rid the fishes and remove the bioballs...hopefully the water will be better for some kind of corals later on..... :rolleyes:

I am still undecided....lah.... :lol::lol::lol:

maybe just selling things to generate $$$$$$

my new addition, a monti, hope it will colour up..

my green stag horn is holding its colour, still green after 1 week..put it veri close to my 150W.... :lol::lol:

post-34-1074994774.jpg