My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To any potential tang police out there, don't worry hor. No more addition to my current tank. Will add to another tank :P

Your tank is already so full... if you want to addsomemore, i wun care just make sure your system can handle or else :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Your tank is already so full... if you want to addsomemore, i wun care just make sure your system can handle or else :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Don't worry, the only thing I add from now is corals only and no more tangs... tangs tangs tang... hard to resist. This time the common sense takes over the brain :P

keke...me too....I think though we have not really met or talked to each other in person...we do shared the same passion of keeping tangs :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wondering when AP is putting up hers....another tang lover ;)

maybe the gem tang to fit the last of the octet? :lol:

no lah....people close to me will skin me alive if they know how much a gem tang is... :lol:

hmm....the missing 8th.....lemme think what i should add...lol..

not the achilles junior lah..not counted....already have biggie achilles in the signature liao :)

acanthurus dussumieri, acabthurus blochii, acanthurus nigricauda,powder black, acabthurus coerulus,... let you choose

sorry hor....

except for the orange bar is nice, i dun like the shape... :lol:

besides the AT's orange teardrop already have orange mah, no point adding another fish for the orange...somemore AT is definitely more challenging to keep

no lah...should not add anymore liao...they already quite comfy with each other, dun want too much problems in there, not till i get hold of my monster skimmer ;)

right now the system holding well, let it be lor :)

sorry hor....

except for the orange bar is nice, i dun like the shape... :lol:

besides the AT's orange teardrop already have orange mah, no point adding another fish for the orange...somemore AT is definitely more challenging to keep

no lah...should not add anymore liao...they already quite comfy with each other, dun want too much problems in there, not till i get hold of my monster skimmer ;)

right now the system holding well, let it be lor :)

You lag one tang from the naso family