My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

hey..page69 liao..!

how's your skimmer doing with your load??

I planning to get a reasonable ard eh.. $######...

wait for me new tank first..

the 5ft ah????

very good deal...but me no bo $$$$......

I am preparing to get a beckett....secret project...hopefully it will be better....than upgrade the 400l H&S to 850L from Roidan...should cope well with 10 tangs in the tank liaoz :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (in RC...should kana stoned to death)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...okay... :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

just started cutting the pipes to change one return outlet to two because of the strength of MD55... :P

All the best..need help ...dun feed shy to ask.....sure got lots of pple queue outside your house .... nothing more fun than setting up new tank :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

the 5ft ah????

very good deal...but me no bo $$$$......

I am preparing to get a beckett....secret project...hopefully it will be better....than upgrade the 400l H&S to 850L from Roidan...should cope well with 10 tangs in the tank liaoz :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (in RC...should kana stoned to death)

Frankly...you on the thing I told you about? If yes, then I go ahead and ask... :P

Frankly...you on the thing I told you about? If yes, then I go ahead and ask... :P

sis...allow me to talk to a few pple...do help me to ask as well....I need to go for cheap yet very solid quality...thanks in advance ;)

and roidan...I certainly agree...unless I just run the 850l and sell the md55 lor :erm:

ooo..forgot to post a pic of my crocea

post-34-1084030842.jpg

• SRC Member
elegance...??? still ok...doing pretty fine....think must continue to feed it GPs :lol::lol:

hey deep blue, just want to check if the elegance will sting nearby clams and hammer? I thought hammer does sting other corals and thus curious when i saw you placed them so close to each other. Please advise

I dun have hammer coral lah...that brown transparent coral is a frogspawn....just shifted it..not fully extended yet...

think it is just the angle...will see if they touches....

I am more afraid of other corals stinnging my elegance then the elegance stinging others.......yup the tentacles is sticky..will sting others

the elegance is still too far away from my clams....too

bro...if you pack your substrate with LPS and softies like me...you can give up keeping gobies liaoz....it will be extremely tough to spot them ;):lol::lol:

hmm...my monti from last PR shipment still no colour change...sigh....hoping to see more interesting colour leh <_<

post-34-1084035935.jpg

I won't mind lah..anyway now already hard to spot them. My grandma always complain that the whole tank cannot see any fish swimming around. Then when I start feeding then she finally say she can see them already. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

another shot of my not so interesting sps....waiting for the encrusted monti to change colour too............

post-34-1084036037.jpg

My Black Tang! Ruling the central column of my tank...He prowls ard the maximas and croceas... :lol:

post-34-1084113052.jpg

Roidan....You think too much of black cap liaoz lah...this is my black knight :lol::lol:

You can sell me 1/2 price...I'll definitely take from you :lol:

post-34-1084113278.jpg

wait long long ah..sell u half price...lol

i can even make profit if sell to my fren...hehe...

coz he say..if can accustom to tank life already, pay double the price also worth it...

if not buy himself...die liao...waste money...at least buy a confirm surviving specimen, pay double also worth

well..some guys have funny theories :rolleyes::lol:

wait long long ah..sell u have price...lol

i can even make profit if sell to my fren...hehe...

coz he say..if can accustom to tank life already, pay double the price also worth it...

if not buy himself...die liao...waste money...at least buy a confirm surviving specimen, pay double also worth

well..some guys have funny theories :rolleyes::lol:

True....I pay premium for aclimmatised fishes too.....that's why I dun blink when I buy exp fishes from CF..... :lol:

rather pay more than save a few dollars and risk it ....right???

My small kole tang....I paid $30 plus for it as it was from a show tang...little bugger swims and eat well once I intro it into the tank....within 2 days...can harress other fishes liaoz :lol::lol:

Changed back to all 14000K again...decided to stick to the lights permanently to see the true effects of it (for better or worst :lol: )

post-34-1084455939.jpg

Today's focus is on the little bluish acro from a fellow reefer..it is doing well, and the blue is actually very stunning :lol:

post-34-1084456028.jpg