My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chocolate Tang?!?!?!?! How big is it...

got it from CF months and months ago.....one of the most docile tang I ever seen.....about 3 inches including from lips to tail 'streamers'(tip) ;)

:paiseh: cant help it...I'll always be a tang and LPS person...hehe....sps is a challenge I am taking on....but my love is still softies and LPS!!! fishes...definitely tangs :lol::lol:

tried feeding corals again wih BIOPLANKTON...not bad, after awhile the suncorals are opening up really well....

A piece of advice...careful not to overdose or algae growth will be very fast as well

post-34-1081521366.jpg

a little update....a new addition .....3rd day with me....

stabilizing and started eating pellets last night.... ;)

so far no sign of any sickness, but still abit stress because of the container ...that's why stripes are obvious....

One of the fishes I have waited for quite a while.....longer than my black tang.... :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1082040081.jpg

:paiseh: cant help it...I'll always be a tang and LPS person...hehe....sps is a challenge I am taking on....but my love is still softies and LPS!!! fishes...definitely tangs :lol::lol:

Forget the SPS, go wack & buy all the lovely tangs..... go go go. Quick. Before you do that, sell me all your SPS :P

the last one liaoz.......not adding anymore....

still waiting for a friend to sell me his 850l H&S....sigh...when is his d. beckett skimmer ever going to be ready...... :rolleyes:

I may eventually grow tired of the heat in my bedroom and give up my sps to you..................not. :lol::lol::lol:

I actually can get a smaller dual beckett custom made...but dun see the need yet...I'll wait and see.....getting my source to standby :lol::lol::lol:

for the time being ...I am just going to enjoy what I have :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1082041052.jpg

my pink birdnest is only a multi branch frag....the other colony I have is still brown....may have to wait and see whether it colours up.....might want to try your luck at PM in Pasir Ris...I saw 2 colonies last sunday...but not sure how they are doing.. either bleaching at the base or even worst...the dirty sps word....rtn :shock:

anyway....since I'm on a roll torture you further with my birdnest frag :lol: ...... (thanks to jd_n) :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1082041591.jpg

aiyah....your tank and acros are very stunning as well...wish I have a gorgeous anemone like yours...but dun dare to try... :lol::lol::lol:

so when are you fragging that bright green humilis :eyebrow::lol::lol::lol:

I am sure with the state-of-the-art setup you have done up and with so many magnetic pumps you are getting ....sure got tons of potential to reach TOTM very soon... :lol::lol:

another pic of my precious....I am counting the days man....still doing very well...a month plus liaoz ;)

post-34-1082042243.jpg

• SRC Member
aiyah....your tank and acros are very stunning as well...wish I have a gorgeous anemone like yours...but dun dare to try... :lol::lol::lol:

so when are you fragging that bright green humilis :eyebrow::lol::lol::lol:

I am sure with the state-of-the-art setup you have done up and with so many magnetic pumps you are getting ....sure got tons of potential to reach TOTM very soon... :lol::lol:

another pic of my precious....I am counting the days man....still doing very well...a month plus liaoz ;)

:ph34r: ...........better nt comment,wait up the lorry how. reefworld got quite a no. of healthy specimen :ph34r::fear:

so when are you fragging that bright green humilis

That appears as bright yellow under 10KK BLVs. Only green in 20KK.

I happened to picked it up in PRiz that day and another reefer saw it tell me very nice color, must buy must buy good chance to keep it's color.

I guess probably also from SRC too. No chance to ask his name as he was busying picking the smaller frags. Taking a long time to choose the purple ones.

my pink birdnest is only a multi branch frag....the other colony I have is still brown....may have to wait and see whether it colours up.....might want to try your luck at PM in Pasir Ris...I saw 2 colonies last sunday...but not sure how they are doing.. either bleaching at the base or even worst...the dirty sps word....rtn :shock:

anyway....since I'm on a roll torture you further with my birdnest frag :lol: ...... (thanks to jd_n) :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm the colour seem to get better well done

its me...that's what my tank will always look like...I dun like the zen look..and I dun like to see too much sand :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1082125285.jpg