My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new elegance coral with my maxima....feeding it GPs when I am feeding the SPS...hope it will do well, many reefers has very little sucess with this guy, but just want to try, hopefully it will do well

post-34-1079595703.jpg

here's my SPS, one purple tip at the right side.....hopefully they will colour up nicely, just installed 2X 250W MH lights for them :lol:

post-34-1079595824.jpg

Thanks guys....I am just trying the sps for fun....will try to sustain them.... if them colour up..that will be a plus for me...

Still love LPS :lol::lol: and softies :lol::lol:

hmm ....somthing interesting....my new suncoral...3/4 orange and 1/4 black with green tip seems to be bursting with goodness...(compared to my older piece just below)

yesterday...saw the individual head extending 1/2 an inch out....pretty interesting :lol::lol:

post-34-1079707280.jpg

Nice re-scape... I like it! I also see lots of space to attach more goodies... :D

Are some of your anthias hiding? I remember you had lots...

I dun have many ....about 8 to 10 at max....lost a few...most hiding unless I walk near the tank...they'll come asking for food... <_<

Thanks bro.....I bought one the other day...decided not to drop by there for a while...they have brought in many lovely stuff...must keep wallet at home if I am going there.....keke......... very broke liaozzzz :lol::lol::lol:

professor Z? :lol::lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

after placing in the tank for a while, dripping water collected from the tank into the container to aclimatise the new addition to the tank water :lol:

post-34-1079772377.jpg