My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• SRC Member
thanks bro....still trying to collect those nice clusters ard...

noticed something, cannot glue rics from different rocks together...got tendency to be at war and restrict each other from blooming fully....

I got no prob with that. :nc: Don't stick them too close together as they

will expand & cover the rock in no time. :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picked up another rare find again..saw it in LCK..thought the colour is veri stunning..so decided to get it...its a bright yellow cupcoral with green polyps from ...Watnatu(not sure spelling correct or not)

More expensive than normal cup corals but definitely eye catching

post-34-1073013493.jpg

hmm...after running the H&S skimmer for one week plus...skimmate is darker...still having slight problem in getting a dry skimmate....but I think it will do lah..... :lol:

post-34-1073013753.jpg

finally, my sun coral is opening up nicely(not as much as I wish) when I spray the coral food and cyclopeze at it

there's no way to feed them with mysis shrimps as my tangs are too active and greedy :lol::lol:

post-34-1073013921.jpg

finally done with the last upgrade for the time being...the next one will be in April liaoz...

today, got cookiemunster to help me fix up the tubby and the kalk reactor...very cool piece of device.... works smoothly and it seems the days of manual dripping my Kalkwasser is over....

best part is ...kalk reactor looks very professionally done....very nice

the tubby is also very easy to use, even tech dodos like me can manage this stuff quite alright... :lol::lol::lol::lol: great innovative of piece work :lol:

post-34-1073210855.jpg

a closer look at its polyps...will try to get a macro short this evening...still not opening up....stress lah

That looks like an Astreopora sp.

They rarely come in... I have a green one. :)

finally done with the last upgrade for the time being...the next one will be in April liaoz...

today, got cookiemunster to help me fix up the tubby and the kalk reactor...very cool piece of device.... works smoothly and it seems the days of manual dripping my Kalkwasser is over....

best part is ...kalk reactor looks very professionally done....very nice

the tubby is also very easy to use, even tech dodos like me can manage this stuff quite alright... :lol::lol::lol::lol: great innovative of piece work :lol:

good buy on the kalk reactor.. :lol:

still neber find the effort to go ML.. seem so far.. :snore:

NOt forgetting the wonderful TUBBY ;):lol:;)

if going ML, give HEnry a ring first, best to go when he stocks the tanks..unless you looking Ricordeas ;)

NOt forgetting the wonderful TUBBY ;):lol:;)

if going ML, give HEnry a ring first, best to go when he stocks the tanks..unless you looking Ricordeas ;)

I am lookin for rics to add to my collection.. hehe..

maybe after my reservist I go down.. hmm..

anyway my camp sungei gedong is pretty near CF n LCK..

nite off can dropby.. hiakhiak..

can go check out , but must call first hor....no all shops open till that late...anyway...my camp veri siong, seldom got chance to go out...even for officers......:( (last day still process out ard 8-9pm)

lousy unit <_<

can go check out , but must call first hor....no all shops open till that late...anyway...my camp veri siong, seldom got chance to go out...even for officers......:( (last day still process out ard 8-9pm)

lousy unit <_<

:off: my this ICT is only 5.5 days.. I tik quite siong, unless lecture all the way.. officers bo bian lah.. always last to go.. like in my co. I ensure the other juniors go off b4 I pack out n close shop.

if not I will gossip with camp mates in bunk, catch up the good old times.. !

:off: my this ICT is only 5.5 days.. I tik quite siong, unless lecture all the way.. officers bo bian lah.. always last to go.. like in my co. I ensure the other juniors go off b4 I pack out n close shop.

if not I will gossip with camp mates in bunk, catch up the good old times.. !

mine was 3 weeks,.........veri bo liao :angry::lol::lol::lol:

a lot of waiting .....

going thru some of the old pics....wow....really interesting to see how much the sohal has fatten up over the last 2 to 3 months.....

post-34-1073568785.jpg