where is the RSB????

weileong

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Alan, no worries pple got 20yrs experience in reefing and spend $30k on the reef tank. When such "experienced" reefer says it's okie means it's okie lor.

Too bad lor, made too many enemies here, play with multi-nick now cannot come back liao :P lol... *pengz*

ya hor.. i forget expert ma...

eat salt also more then i eat rice.....

but dont mean spend alot and many yr in reefing make u an expert hor...

got proof or not.. reefing for 20yrs...

pengz.. from what i know reefing in SG and even US also not that long history.... ;)

• SRC Member
Can you imagine if you reef for so long then you don't know where are all the old timers in the trade?

Eg, like someone claimed to have driving license for 30yrs but only have class 3A license only :P

well i think of someone that have driving license for 30 yrs but never drive a car be4... :lol:

like that tell ppl out front hei i got 30 yrs of driving license.. u what.. :P

well i think of someone that have driving license for 30 yrs but never drive a car be4... :lol:

like that tell ppl out front hei i got 30 yrs of driving license.. u what.. :P

Show off lor... put pple down lor.

You go search in SRC see who boost about how long they have been reefing, who boost abt how much they have spend on their reef tank, who put their lifes, reputation and experience at sake when they lost out during discussion???? Who creates multi-nick to support their own arguments??? Who had to pretend that they bought some new toy just because someone else did the same? Who always wanna have the last word? Why? Ego problem, cannot afford to loose out lor.

You can only find 1 person (the multi-nick not counted) that fits this description, too bad this person cannot post here anymore :cry::cry::cry:

• SRC Member

actually, after reading through the threads, i came to one conclusion.

i have too much time for my own good :heh:

to tell the truth, i don't think she's that bad. a little deluded maybe, but not deserving of all that suaning. lots of people like to blow bubbles after all.

i rate her threads 4 stars out of 5. :lol:

henry

actually, after reading through the threads, i came to one conclusion.

i have too much time for my own good :heh:

to tell the truth, i don't think she's that bad. a little deluded maybe, but not deserving of all that suaning. lots of people like to blow bubbles after all.

i rate her threads 4 stars out of 5. :lol:

henry

You should see how she's cursing people to dead rather than the "suaning" here and you won't be saying that :P

Ok.... I'm putting a stop to this now before it gets too far. <_<

Don't be malicious. Give people a chance lah!

Don't have to dig up old skeletons if there is no need to (was there one to justify the avalanche of comments here? Or was it all pent up?? Why the sudden need for this?) :huh: