Marine Environment

fnscasey

• SRC Member
Anyone has used 'ALL-IN-ONE-SYSTEM' by Marine Environment ? Selling at $19 a box. Is this product good ?

There was an earlier thread discussion on this.. Click here

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member

There was an earlier thread discussion on this.. Click here

me usin' Tropic Marin salt 4 abt a yr ever since i started. alwayz tot it waz the better quality type az there waz so much talk abt it from LFS & in the forum.

now when i look @ the score chart... Tropic Marin score 29/100. WAKAO!!! :(

if the chart iz geuine & true, i dun mind changing 2 Marine Environment Salt. Score 100/100 PERFECT SCORE :o u know. wat iz a few dollarz more if it iz better 4 my water quality & my fishez.

anyway, still need all the expertz here 2 give us a 'Certified True Copy' report so tat we dun get trick by those mktg materialz tat make us wonder. :D

• SRC Member

me usin' Tropic Marin salt 4 abt a yr ever since i started. alwayz tot it waz the better quality type az there waz so much talk abt it from LFS & in the forum.

now when i look @ the score chart... Tropic Marin score 29/100. WAKAO!!! :(

if the chart iz geuine & true, i dun mind changing 2 Marine Environment Salt. Score 100/100 PERFECT SCORE :o u know. wat iz a few dollarz more if it iz better 4 my water quality & my fishez.

anyway, still need all the expertz here 2 give us a 'Certified True Copy' report so tat we dun get trick by those mktg materialz tat make us wonder. :D

u post this post twice???

• SRC Member

http://www.aquacraft.net/s9910.html

researched to be the best..

haha not to say bad.. i am using red sea not converted to marine environment.. now never change liao..

but haha red sea cheaper than tropic.. but tropic much useless than red sea.. hehe

check the list on the site above see how its judge and research..

• SRC Member

This comparison is quite old. Funny how the salts that seem to score lower are the salt mixes that most people use successfully for years while the salts that score the highest are rarely heard of being used.

For those tanks which have always been using the lower scoring salts, it is not advisable to switch to ME.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif