Some star field photos from Mersing

weileong

• SRC Member

is there any website that allows us to know more about the galaxy in laymen's term?

i may be wrong, but from wat i browse thru books, our galaxy is only one of the many many billions of galaxy in the infinite space. And that it all begins with The Big Bang, and one day everything will collaspe into a density so packed that its the size of a ball in our palm.

The book was from a Phd guru that is wheelchair bound and have to depend on special device to speak.

is there any website that allows us to know more about the galaxy in laymen's term?

i may be wrong, but from wat i browse thru books, our galaxy is only one of the many many billions of galaxy in the infinite space. And that it all begins with The Big Bang, and one day everything will collaspe into a density so packed that its the size of a ball in our palm.

The book was from a Phd guru that is wheelchair bound and have to depend on special device to speak.

That is cosmology already, too cheem man. I read somewhere that as the universe evolve more galaxies will merge and as that happen more black holes are formed and eventually black holes combine with black holes and finally everything back to square one and big bang again.

Read already my head very pain :P

Man, who knows what vile creatures might lurk in one of those specks!!!! :blink:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Man, who knows what vile creatures might lurk in one of those specks!!!! :blink:

One of those 'vile' creatures probably had just thought of and posted the exact same sentence as he looks at our galaxy. :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

powerful pic bro ...................!!!

infact is best to take down actual view of jupiter and saturn or mars and venus pics.............

ppl will know how does planet looks like thru a telescope....!!!

keep posting of pixs bro, also wanna see comet and the polaris...........

:thanks:

• SRC Member

yo hotlemond,

there's actually a local forum much like src for the local astronomy scene

and there are many websites to read up about the galaxy but mostly, a person ends reading with more question marks cos those scientists can really be DAMN cheem! :D

you're not wrong on the part where our galaxy is one of billions of galaxy.

it all began with big bang, but how it ends is still a debate because of lack of evidence

either big crunch, expanding universe through infinite time into infinite space or simply a universe that stops expanding at remains at a fixed size

anyway, that wheelchair guru you're talking about is stephen hawking! :P

wa weileong, judging by those shots, you got some background in astronomy eh?

can ask u sth?...a typical 180s exposure should have left star trails but clearly yours didn't, you were using somekinda tracking device on the mount right? :peace:

yo hotlemond,

there's actually a local forum much like src for the local astronomy scene

and there are many websites to read up about the galaxy but mostly, a person ends reading with more question marks cos those scientists can really be DAMN cheem! :D

you're not wrong on the part where our galaxy is one of billions of galaxy.

it all began with big bang, but how it ends is still a debate because of lack of evidence

either big crunch, expanding universe through infinite time into infinite space or simply a universe that stops expanding at remains at a fixed size

anyway, that wheelchair guru you're talking about is stephen hawking! :P

wa weileong, judging by those shots, you got some background in astronomy eh?

can ask u sth?...a typical 180s exposure should have left star trails but clearly yours didn't, you were using somekinda tracking device on the mount right? :peace:

shoelevy, there are more evident to suggest that eventually the universe will stop expanding and we end up with big bang again, no escape for everyone lol.

Did a bit of astronomy here and there, all these shots are done with the camera mounted on a Germany equatorial mount that follows the rotation of the skies, if not for this case any exposure longer than 5sec with the 105mm lens would give you star trails.

Did some photography few years ago, nothing great, btw you can visit my website at http://www.sg-planets.org/ and http://www.geocities.com/weileong27/dso.html

• SRC Member
Did a bit of astronomy here and there, all these shots are done with the camera mounted on a Germany equatorial mount that follows the rotation of the skies, if not for this case any exposure longer than 5sec with the 105mm lens would give you star trails.

Did some photography few years ago, nothing great, btw you can visit my website at http://www.sg-planets.org/ and http://www.geocities.com/weileong27/dso.html

wa...i think you're too modest...you're really good with those shots

you're already at interstellar objects and i'm still struggling with the moon :D

faintz... TAKAHASHI :blink::shock::blink: and ccd cam :blink::shock::blink: and after buying those 2 you still got money left for deltec skimmer :blink::shock::blink: and a D70 :blink::shock::blink:

think your pay check 6 zeros... :lol:

are you still in the hobby?