My New 5 x 2.5 x 2.5

haanZii

wat about tee off to run two Resun FR1000?

I tried this method b4 i got the deltec FR. Its a lil troublesome and unsightly with the pipes running all over. Actually RM FR is big enuff for ur tank size.

Deltec FR is available at eaquanature for only $400 + +. . definately worth it man. . chamber is big.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried this method b4 i got the deltec FR. Its a lil troublesome and unsightly with the pipes running all over. Actually RM FR is big enuff for ur tank size.

Deltec FR is available at eaquanature for only $400 + +. . definately worth it man. . chamber is big.

Agreed, I tink the RM is a good FR to use... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Bro,

thks for the support!!! :P:D:lol:;):rolleyes:B):):yeah:

WHAT GOES ROUND, WILL GO AROUND.

WHAT GOES UP, WILL COME DOWN.

YAM SHENG AR!!!!!

Well, like life, building a reef tank is a learning process. With regards to all the advice given, everyone means well ultimately. Anyway, listen and decide which works best for you. ;):D

All the best! :D

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

• SRC Member

hook up through beckette air inlet, resut was splendid....not rystal clear but can definately see the difference... :D

o..btw, this piece doesn't comes with built in air pump so works quite well will the beckette too.

Cheer!

post-34-1121148435.jpg

• SRC Member

Yeah the enaly quite powerful, better to use it with an ORP controller ;)

And update us on water clarity and skimmer performance :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
NIce toy... :lol:

How yur algae?

Hi bro,

not steady hor that day, left without saying goodbye... <_<

ya now on my light for 24 hrs & seem growing fine this round... still thinking of wat u said the other day on picking up at east coast...maybe saturday swing over to find find.. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
How is the result of your Ozone Generator ? Any improvements to your tank ? Where do you buy from & how much ? Pl PM me the details.

:thanks:

i must say... it superb....morning woke up on the lights & bloom, very much clear boy....

• SRC Member

where the controller? u got use orp controller??

Bro,

nope, did not get an orp. was told to on for about 6 to 7 hours daily & should be within the limted,

OH YA, ONE THING TO STRESS...IT DOES PRODUCE THE SMELL EVEN IT FILTER THROUGH THE CARBON...LIKE THE SMELL OF PHOTOCOPY MACHINE... :blink::pinch:

• SRC Member
Yeah the enaly quite powerful, better to use it with an ORP controller ;)

And update us on water clarity and skimmer performance :lol:

bRO,

water quality i must say it really improve alot & i mean really really alot...

as for the beckette, still perform the same & produce the same amount of skimmate. valve control also no problem, but the enaly must be as close as possible to the inlet & the flexible tube to be as short as possible.

Cheers!

• SRC Member

Just got this new toy...will install this weekend & hopefully will solve the po4 problem....did a water test & reading at 1....very unhealthy boy..... :(

post-34-1121237104.jpg

• SRC Member

You're in the right direction bro! :P

thks bro, will update again when everything hook up...pray for the good result...

cheerS!

Just got this new toy...will install this weekend & hopefully will solve the po4 problem....did a water test & reading at 1....very unhealthy boy..... :(

bro, u got unlimited finances?!! :yeah: always see u getting new toys. . :P

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

i bet next on ur list is a calcium reactor, calcium pin point monitor, kalk reactor, tubby, ph monitor/controller. . wad else u havent get? :D:D

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

IKS :P

That is what I may be getting at the end of the year :P:P

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Hi bro,

not steady hor that day, left without saying goodbye... <_<

ya now on my light for 24 hrs & seem growing fine this round... still thinking of wat u said the other day on picking up at east coast...maybe saturday swing over to find find.. :rolleyes:

HAHA!

Me went upstairs to pay for my purchase! Didnt bring enuff cash... (Didnt tot i'll see anything i liked... :rolleyes: )

Then by the time i come down to collect my stuff cant6 find u liao! :nc:

On the algae ah. Dont really know that exact name... Not as well read as some other bros here... Just happened to stroll on the beach, came across it, tot of feeding it to my YT, leftover put in sump... THEN It just started growing lo... :P Didnt even had a light for it, only exposed to indirect sunlight. Only decided to put in a light when it started to attach itself to the rocks in my sump. :lol:

Wished i had pictures... But they looked like bunches of wires. Maroon in color, no visible leaves. I found them along The beaches of east coast and changi (Those opp the cargo complex).

Generally, look for red or brownish macro algae as they require less intense lighting. :lol:

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member

bro, u got unlimited finances?!! :yeah: always see u getting new toys. . :P

aiya dun know who then got unlimited finances hor, NSman with $423.00 yet still can afford so many barang barang hor...kekeke :D:lol:<_<:P:evil::blink::yeah:

• SRC Member
i bet next on ur list is a calcium reactor, calcium pin point monitor, kalk reactor, tubby, ph monitor/controller. . wad else u havent get? :D:D

Bro,

u siao ar... :D where got so much $$$ to buy all this stuff....i only buy wat is needed that all mah.....

wat else i ned....????....????... all your LS lor, can all give me FOC not...kekekeke.... :evil:

• SRC Member

HAHA!

Me went upstairs to pay for my purchase! Didnt bring enuff cash... (Didnt tot i'll see anything i liked... :rolleyes: )

Then by the time i come down to collect my stuff cant6 find u liao! :nc:

On the algae ah. Dont really know that exact name... Not as well read as some other bros here... Just happened to stroll on the beach, came across it, tot of feeding it to my YT, leftover put in sump... THEN It just started growing lo... :P Didnt even had a light for it, only exposed to indirect sunlight. Only decided to put in a light when it started to attach itself to the rocks in my sump. :lol:

Wished i had pictures... But they looked like bunches of wires. Maroon in color, no visible leaves. I found them along The beaches of east coast and changi (Those opp the cargo complex).

Generally, look for red or brownish macro algae as they require less intense lighting. :lol:

Bro,

appreciate yr info but i thibnk the best is..... u give me some of yr lor :D:lol: since u have plenty & mean time i can see see look look yr tank oso ma...lai lay can or not?

:evil::evil::angel::angel: