SHARING MY JOY!!!!

seamonkee

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of Lucks Seamonkee! :D

"Get a job and start paying for the bacon!" (Voices from behind you)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
Congrats and all the best for your interview! Thanks for giving me Han Teck's contact! He's gonna deliver my tank tomorrow! :lol:

Wah... must post some picture in member's tank, man!!!!

Han tack's work is always a masterpiece....

Then we can go cheong LFS together... :lol: but I am still sticking to my one new fish per trip per month policy... :P

• SRC Member
Best of Lucks Seamonkee! :D

"Get a job and start paying for the bacon!" (Voices from behind you)

After one year of bumming and lazing around, I BECAME THE BACON! :lol::D

Have to really thank my wife for her support over this one year....

Can imagine losing your job 5 months before your wedding, your flat, your renovation and new life? She stick through with me and help see me through it all.... and yeah, even fulfilled my wish by forking out nearly $10,000 or so (without me asking) to set up the five footer tank I have been planning for the new house... chiller, rocks... blah.. blah... blah...

I wanted to scrap the tank project after I lost my job at the zoo since I told her earlier it will come out from my own pocket... but hey, she was so supportive and was hoping the tank can help keep my mind occupied while trying to cope with my job loss at the zoo.... she insisted on going ahead with it... but with her money... :cry2:

I LOVE YOU WIFEY! muak!

• SRC Member
:):cry:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
I LOVE YOU WIFEY! muak!

its okie.... i love you too, dear!!! *muackz* :kiss:

seriously.... u have to do something about your complexion.... so dark even fotos cannot catch....

agree with you about the coporate things..... my wife used to work in zoo too.... night safari also.... imagine... daytime at zoo.... then night time at night safari.... she was still in poly then!!!!

she do ticketing nia... kakaka... but even the ticketing staff also could feel the corporate things.... so that was how bad it was....

btw... gd luck at the country club.... IMO... clubs are the best places to work.... relax jack attire.... baik..... :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

its okie.... i love you too, dear!!! *muackz* :kiss:

BTW, I use Marc Weiss black powder for my ###### regimen... It is so black and good it can hide the ugliest face like mine... and can use for your tank too... :lol:

seriously.... u have to do something about your complexion.... so dark even fotos cannot catch....

agree with you about the coporate things..... my wife used to work in zoo too.... night safari also.... imagine... daytime at zoo.... then night time at night safari.... she was still in poly then!!!!

she do ticketing nia... kakaka... but even the ticketing staff also could feel the corporate things.... so that was how bad it was....

btw... gd luck at the country club.... IMO... clubs are the best places to work.... relax jack attire.... baik..... :P

I love you too, honey muar-chee... :kiss:

So when you come by me place? Anyway, I heard performance motors shifting? Is it so?

Zoo attire also relax jack one until stoopid corporate invasion....

• SRC Member

You're REALLY blessed to have such a loving wife! :cry:

All the best at your interview! BTW, when is it? Do let us know the GOOD news! :)

Will post pics once everythig's set up. Han Teck just delivered the tank today and levelled it. My carpenter will work on the divider wall ###### cabinet soon. Should finish in abt 2 weeks then Han Teck will drop by again to work on the piping. :D

Anyway, break-a-leg! :P

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

• SRC Member

I love you too, honey muar-chee... :kiss:

So when you come by me place? Anyway, I heard performance motors shifting? Is it so?

Zoo attire also relax jack one until stoopid corporate invasion....

dun know if they are shifting....

dun think coming by in near future.... got at least 10,000 km more to next service....

but might come by if got open house or eatern touring houses outing... :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

Thats a great gal you hv there... she deserves more than a peck... all the best for the interview... hang in there and yes of course you'll be in our prayers... let see, "Dear Lord, pls help this poor chap called seamonkey from the SRC..." hee hee... I'm sure God will know who I'm praying for... er... yes I'm sure He knows... don't think there many seamonkeys out there...

Best to you, bro... you deserve to get it.

• SRC Member

Can imagine losing your job 5 months before your wedding, your flat, your renovation and new life? She stick through with me and help see me through it all.... and yeah, even fulfilled my wish by forking out nearly $10,000 or so (without me asking) to set up the five footer tank I have been planning for the new house... chiller, rocks... blah.. blah... blah...

I wanted to scrap the tank project after I lost my job at the zoo since I told her earlier it will come out from my own pocket... but hey, she was so supportive and was hoping the tank can help keep my mind occupied while trying to cope with my job loss at the zoo.... she insisted on going ahead with it... but with her money... :cry2:

I LOVE YOU WIFEY! muak!

yup...hold on to this soulmate of yours. She has shown her virtues through treading thin paths with you. Now is to let her enjoy the thick scenic routes... :P

Congrats...bro and may the interview shows that ###### of yours. :)

I LOVE YOU WIFEY! muak!

:bow::bow::bow:

I really respect your wife for doing that! Anyway, deep down I also believes that are are well worth her efforts!

Lets all soldier on together! :peace:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Phew... finally went through the interview... ok lah.... went on well...

They say I am one of the first few being called up for the first round of interview and there's a few more interviewees they have to meet before the second shortlisting....

May have to go for 2nd interview with CEO.... :P

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support!

• SRC Member

Good to hear that all went well for you! Keeping our fingers...and toes crossed for the good news! All the best :)

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)