镜中人

weileong

• SRC Member

I went to do a search.. we have a member call storm... hmpphh.. are u all tokking abt her? or is it a him?

Anyway, regarding the crap show starring Fann Wong, it is the comeback show for the lead actor, Thomas Ong...

:off:

Shucks, I can't stand him... remembered around 10 years back or so.. when one of my friend (a girl) asked for his autograph and he was like so cocky and shooed her away arrogantly...

So one day, me and my ex-gf happened to chance upon him in this restaurant and I hatched a "revenge" thingy for my friend... I asked my ex-gf to go ask him for his autograph... (he still had that same cocky look my friend described).... after some persuading, he reluctantly signed on the notepad which my ex-gf passed to him... (Even had the cheek to ask my ex-gf to what extent will she do things for him in order to earn his autograph.... ) :angry:

Throughout the episode, my ex-gf kept saying how she has been following his shows, how great he is and how much she idolise him.... you should see his puffed up look, man!... then came the bomb when my ex-gf took the notepad from him...

In a loud enough tone for everyone else to hear, my ex-gf said these words as I have instructed... <scroll down to see>

"THANK YOU TERENCE CAO!"

You should see Thomas's )*(&$*((&*$#&(*#$ look...

:lol::D

• SRC Member
:lol:  :lol:  :bow:

u r the man....

It doesn't end there yet.... :lol:

When Thomas Ong tried to explain who he really is... my ex-gf GAVE THE SECOND BOMB.... saying.... "OOPS.. I GOT THE WRONG PERSON... BUT WHO ARE YOU THOMAS ONG? I NEVER HEARD OR SEEN YOU ON TV BEFORE.... SORRY, I RECOGNISE WRONGLY WITH THAT SUNGLASSES OF YOURS ON....TERENCE CAO WEARS SIMILAR SUNGLASSES LIKE YOURS... SO SORRY..."

Thomas looks infuriated then... "Lan Lan" face don't know how to reply or what to say back.... :lol:

Who ask him to wear sunglasses indoor... He can't blame us on this really... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, I dun understand the logic of actors/actresses wearing sunglass INDOOR to avoid being seen by people....

Harlow?!?!?? SUNGLASS AT NIGHT OR INDOOR?!

Might as well wear a paper bag over the head and stick a note saying "I AM NOT THOMAS ONG..."

:lol::D

• SRC Member

The THIRD BOMB was the hardest hit...

TCS must give best actress award to my ex-gf, man! She can follow my script so well and so natural...

My ex-gf came back, tore and threw away the page with his autograph (IN HIS CLEAR VIEW)... and told me (IN A TONE HE CAN HEAR)...

"SO PAISEH, GOT THE WRONG PERSON... I THOUGHT HE WAS TERENCE CAO... YOU LAH.... THOUGHT HE WAS TERENCE CAO TOO AND ASK ME TO GO OVER.... SO PAISEH.... BUT DEAR, HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS ACTOR THOMAS ONG?"

Then that was the time for me to show off and dropped the LAST ATOMIC BOMB....

"NEVER HEARD OF...."

:lol::D:lol::D

• SRC Member
Storm is officially dead meh? I thought it was Jean Grey who is officially dead... :lol:

Jean Grey will return as Phoenix... :yeah:

Storm??? :huh::huh::huh:

I thought shim has left for pastures that have more prominent status? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member

FYI...

Thomas Ong was gay!!! REALLY!!! Don't ask me when i get the info from... if i tell u.... i have to kill u...

Thomas Ong was gay... proberly thats why he not interested in gals asking for his number... :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
FYI...

Thomas Ong was gay!!! REALLY!!! Don't ask me when i get the info from... if i tell u.... i have to kill u...

Thomas Ong was gay... proberly thats why he not interested in gals asking for his number... :P

I figured it out how you got the answer..... when you are the one answering... :lol::D:P