True percula

• SRC Member

Hi bros, have gotten 2 true percula from iwarna yeste4rday and have been trying to pair them up. Other than putting them together in a so call breeding box inside the tank. Anythings else i should do. Also i have an anemone in the tank, but i dun wish to disturb it by removing it and putting it into the breeding box. But i heard it is possible that over time the perculs will locate the anemone itself rite. Any bro care to give some advice. Thanks a lot. :D:thanks:

• SRC Member

take ur time.

you cant rush things up.

most likely will pair up after sometime.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Bro,

If they're small, they are probably unsexed juveniles and you can just release them into the tank - they will generally associate with each other almost immediately. Some bickering is normal but harmless and they do need to do that to establish a heirachy - so they know who is going to be the female ;):lol:

Don't worry about the anemone - they will find it eventually. May take slightly longer if it is not one of their natural host anemone.

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......