Pics Of My 1 Year Old 3 By 1.5 Tank

Mellow

Hi,

Any comments on it??? i've had it for almost a year already and so far, it's got a mixture of corals...softies, lps and sps... but sorry abt the picture quality man.. no experience on aquarium photography...this pic's taken 1 month back before i started selling some of my softies and lps to make way for the PR sps.... but honestly, i would still prefer a mixture of corals rather than just one kind dominating although there's the constant chemical warfare going on... more challenging perhaps

post-7-1062952862.jpg

Edited by Tanzy

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

I use photoshop. Don't know what you can use.

I had to shrink it to 704 pixel width to keep the ratio.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

the green acro in the previous pic where the flash is was fragged from a HUGE colony at sis's island...growing really fast... the one on the sand bed was also from the same colony...gave it to a friend... i guess it's so much easier because singapore water's are not exactly as good as those else where... most of the corals on the sand bed were fragged and left to heal..heh..

..ok, think i shall go borrow my bro's photoshop... heh...ironic..i'm studying computing but know nuts abt such IT stuff...argh...

Mellow, if you have Microsoft Office, then you would have Microsoft Photo Editor too as it is part of the suite. You can use it to do resizing and other basic editing stuff. Don't need to "borrow" PhotoShop. Hope this helps. :)

,Sep 8 2003, 11:10 AM]

Mellow, if you have Microsoft Office, then you would have Microsoft Photo Editor too as it is part of the suite. You can use it to do resizing and other basic editing stuff. Don't need to "borrow" PhotoShop. Hope this helps. :)

hi whale...thanks for the advise...will try to look for it!!!