Are they too much?

• SRC Member

AT,

You already know my opinions about this....

Continually ask yourself, what benefit is there for SRC and for me in this. As long as you can still see some benefit, then continue to debate the topic.

As soon as the benefit no longer exists, then you are wasting your time, and it is probably best to step away. Don't be worried about the reuptation of SRC: the members, corporate sponsors and all other parties that contribute to this board will project it in it's true light to everyone they meet... and that will portray SRC to be the great place it is.

boss oh boss.i got one question that i dying to ask since my first day here.

why, cant we, type out any particular lfs name in full? if the thread is flaming the lfs i can understand.but even in normal general thread also cannot.

eg. nice corals found at RE****. logically everyone knows where is this lfs.(unless newbie). thanks AT.

OP,

As far as I am concerned, there is only one LFS name that gets auto-filtered by the system. :)

All other forms of **** is self-censuring... by the poster himself. :lol:

Reborn, Reborn Reborn.... see? :D

AT,

You already know my opinions about this....

Continually ask yourself, what benefit is there for SRC and for me in this. As long as you can still see some benefit, then continue to debate the topic.

As soon as the benefit no longer exists, then you are wasting your time, and it is probably best to step away. Don't be worried about the reuptation of SRC: the members, corporate sponsors and all other parties that contribute to this board will project it in it's true light to everyone they meet... and that will portray SRC to be the great place it is.

Thanks Bandit,

It's good to hear assurance from a non-local about this issue.

Yes, you are right. I have decided to not waste anymore time justifying how SRC is run with MDP and people who keep stoking lies & negative rubbish.

Thank you all who have given me assurances & morale support., via PMs, postings and verbally.

We'll look forward to good times ahead!

Achilles Tang

OP,

As far as I am concerned, there is only one LFS name that gets auto-filtered by the system. :)

All other forms of **** is self-censuring... by the poster himself. :lol:

Reborn, Reborn Reborn.... see? :D

:angry: all these years monkey see monkey do.......

well now i know, i feel like Reborn :lol:

• SRC Member

errr from i last information I know.. issit it the mod telling us to settle all these quarrel or different out of the forum and have them in the PM..

and now I see the mod doing the same thing, bring out issue on the forum and get other ppls who have no full idea and get in and add fire and water...

• SRC Member

Hi,

Don't know you personally, but appreciate that you are the one who set up and now maintains this site. Obviously, Michael has his own agenda (commercial, no doubt) in running you down so that he can promote his own marine seminar and his associates' products. That's plain for all to see. Suffice to tell him that he can organise whatever he wants, and you can organise what you want for SRC. Its a free-ish world. So, other than rebutting what he says about SRC, I feel that there is really nothing worth saying further to someone like that. Although, I must confess, it's hard to stay quiet when he slimes SRC and you in this fashion.

:evil:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for your support. :upsidedown:

It is indeed heartening to see that comments here are contrary to MDP's and 'some' of the disgruntled reefers' opinions that everyone is unhappy with how SRC is run!

However, as the international community may not see or hear it directly from the reefers of Singapore (with enough credible internet posting time and no. of posts ;)) plus I have decided not to waste any time or effort to defend the lies and allegations posted in RAG here,... I hope that you guys can spare some time to calmly and rationally affirm to these people how terrible I am and how I have single-handedly destroyed the local LFS scene, conned people of millions of dollars, brain-washed you guys to remain in SRC and installed a gestapo organization here where your loyalty is 100% exploited to my benefit. :lol:

If you could, perhaps you could also drop a rumour that I paid you to do it too! ;)

Thank you guys.... :thanks:

:bow:

Actually Terrible.

• SRC Member
Thank you everyone for your support. :upsidedown:

It is indeed heartening to see that comments here are contrary to MDP's and 'some' of the disgruntled reefers' opinions that everyone is unhappy with how SRC is run!

However, as the international community may not see or hear it directly from the reefers of Singapore (with enough credible internet posting time and no. of posts ;)) plus I have decided not to waste any time or effort to defend the lies and allegations posted in RAG here,... I hope that you guys can spare some time to calmly and rationally affirm to these people how terrible I am and how I have single-handedly destroyed the local LFS scene, conned people of millions of dollars, brain-washed you guys to remain in SRC and installed a gestapo organization here where your loyalty is 100% exploited to my benefit. :lol:

If you could, perhaps you could also drop a rumour that I paid you to do it too! ;)

Thank you guys.... :thanks:

:bow:

Actually Terrible.

AT,

Nope, will not do so until I receive that wad of ca$h you promised.

• 3 months later...