Return Of Malay Reefers

Archilles19

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When they are starving... even nudibranch looks like spring chicken to them..... starve for 2 weeks la..... better effect... this treatment only works for those who have strong fish.... ikan yang sensitive.... jangan cuba...

Starve for 2 weeks....Then they'll start to learn & find something better to eat

like LPS??? :lol::lol::upsidedown:

IMHO the best is to take out the monti and remove all the nudi. and gule the eggs.

another way is to put the monti in a beta box together with 6 line. let the

6 line do the job....u want to try this skylina??

Putting e Monti inside e betabox with six line wrasse sound good! :yeah:

Err...Btw, bunnacle is there anyway i can borrow e six line wrasse from

anyone here for 2 mth? I'll promise to return back in 1 piece once the job

done... :P:lol:

Putting e Monti inside e betabox with six line wrasse sound good! :yeah:

Err...Btw, bunnacle is there anyway i can borrow e six line wrasse from

anyone here for 2 mth? I'll promise to return back in 1 piece once the job

done... :P:lol:

Omar has a nice 6-line wrasse which you can borrow for while. I know he doesn't mind me saying this because he hasn't fed his wrassy since the last Hari Raya. So if you could catch it by your own, the wrassy would be a great help in erradicating your nuisance nudis. After the job has finished, you can goreng the ikang buat sambal tumis !! ... whee weet.. :whistle

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• SRC Member

Omar has a nice 6-line wrasse which you can borrow for while. I know he doesn't mind me saying this because he hasn't fed his wrassy since the last Hari Raya. So if you could catch it by your own, the wrassy would be a great help in erradicating your nuisance nudis. After the job has finished, you can goreng the ikang buat sambal tumis !! ... whee weet.. :whistle

ur london poderfool lah...

:yeah: ....Seriously, I wouldn't mind catching it by myself then...It would be an honour for me if he could allow me to catch or grab anything in his colourful tank.... :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Good newa!! Semalam gua buat rescaping sama detached gua nye big giant sweet Momma!!! Iaitu tak lain dan tak bukan adalah bubble coral gua that had consist lotsa space untuk placement of sps...Yes!!! :lol:

And as for e bad news is....While doing e process few of my sps terpatah dah... :cry::cry2::cry2: