Giving Away Leng Sy Cap

35Cents

• SRC Member

Hi, got an accidental break from mother colony. Size is ard 3 inches long. Yes... to give away but condition is that you must post pic of your tank to see if I like where its gonna stay. The nicest one will get it. ;)

post-15-1112287470.jpg

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member
Hi, got an accidental break from mother colony. Size is ard 3 inches long. Yes... to give away but condition is that you must post pic of your tank to see if I like where its gonna stay. The nicest one will get it. ;)

ooo nice cap :D upzz!!

• SRC Member

Wow... so many nice tanks... may consider breaking the frags for more... :)

post-54-1107833267.gif

• SRC Member

Yes yes... i can see that it'll have more space for the frag after you tried catching your mantis shrimp by using firecrackers. :P

post-54-1107833267.gif

• SRC Member

I will be making my decision b4 7pm...... standby for the winners... got 4 frags available!

post-54-1107833267.gif

• SRC Member

Hi all... it is with great pleasure to announce the 4 winners to get the leng sy cap frag. They are......... (drum roll):

1. Happy

2. April

3. Fool's

4. Day!

Hehe... hope you guys have a great day. (FYI the one wearing a brown paper bag on his head on the 27th of May at the seminar is NOT me! :P)

Danano now u know why I havent reply to your question :))... hehe... btw ... AA got leng sy cap?

William, you too smart lah... but thanks for not breaking the gig. :)

post-54-1107833267.gif

• SRC Member

35cent.... ya a shithead

but thats a nice move man. :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||