KUEYTOC TANGS KINGDOM 4ftx2.5ftx2.5ft

kueytoc

Definitely GEMS grade zoos you got there bro... love it!!! Must look damn nice under blue/actinic!!! PRICELESS!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Definitely GEMS grade zoos you got there bro... love it!!! Must look damn nice under blue/actinic!!! PRICELESS!!!

:rolleyes: Yeah you can say that again bro...they certainly looked "YUMMY" :yeah: especially under ATI BLUE intense lighting... :P

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member

Wow bro... you really got exotic taste for exotic fishes :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

What's Ultra Exotic? hahaha

• SRC Member

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member

Bro Kueytoc, did you kept all your angel in your reef tank? Thought they are not reef safe?

If you did kept them in the reef tank with your coral can share some tips.. Got a flame angel and would love to include him in my main tank.

Thanks

• SRC Member
Bro Kueytoc, did you kept all your angel in your reef tank? Thought they are not reef safe?

If you did kept them in the reef tank with your coral can share some tips.. Got a flame angel and would love to include him in my main tank.

Thanks

You should go for Genicanthus family of Angels...more reef-safe than the rest.

As for Centropyge family, it depends on the fishes...some peck, some behave. :unsure:

Flame Angel so far is 50-50 & you may have to remove some fleshy LPS especially pratas, cynas if you have them in ya tank. :(

Hi Bro Kueytoc,

Really envy you having all the beautiful angels in your tank. I have tried Regal & flame some many times without success. All of them didn't survice more than one week after going through the agreession by Tangs (PT, YT, Tomini & PBT). Have to give angel a miss now as mirror tricks apparently also didn't work. It only worked when I introduced my YT some time back. Perhap you have some good experince to share?

• SRC Member
Hi Bro Kueytoc,

Really envy you having all the beautiful angels in your tank. I have tried Regal & flame some many times without success. All of them didn't survice more than one week after going through the agreession by Tangs (PT, YT, Tomini & PBT). Have to give angel a miss now as mirror tricks apparently also didn't work. It only worked when I introduced my YT some time back. Perhap you have some good experince to share?

I would advise that you try to remove those very aggressive tangs first before you introduce angels again. At least the angel will not be too stressed trying to fend off attacks while having to adapt to its new environment.

Hi Bro Kueytoc,

Thanks for good piece of advice. Will definately explore this option in time to come. Meanwhile, i will just stay put with what I have. Really don't have time to make changes to my tank at the moment. Appreciate your advice though! :thanks: