weileong's new 4ft tank - 4(L)x3(W)x2(H)ft

weileong

• SRC Member

FInally u are going to throw tat DSB away, so it will be in the same location? then how ur fish and coral going to sold away? :yeah::yeah::yeah:

OR are u going with a 6 ft as u can remove the 2 FT cube beside it.

As i think the Equipment is good enff for a 6 FT,

Then can challenge Roidan liao hahah

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

aiyo...dun be so short-sighted lah iori_del :P ,

there is absolutely no point in challenging others....so what if one wins the whole world but lost oneself in the process....

end up forgetting why oneself came into the hobby in the first place...is he in it to get the high of challenging others and win?

in my opinion....the only person, if u die die want to challenge, is yourself.

Because, as with everyone, you are your worst enemy and overcoming your own weaknesses in this hobby should be your goal instead ;)

• SRC Member
:lol: So WL bui tahan already. Or is this part of your plan to persuade your wife to agree to buy a bigger house (and a bigger tank)? :lol: Can't wait to see the progress of this :)

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

No plans for any coral sales, most of them are brown anyway.

If possible would be trading frags with other reefers (since there's a possibility of loosing some SPS when I transfer them to the new tank) to add to the different type of SPS in the new reef as it can hold more SPS. Then the fun would be to grow the frags into colony :P

• SRC Member
aiyo...dun be so short-sighted lah iori_del :P ,

there is absolutely no point in challenging others....so what if one wins the whole world but lost oneself in the process....

end up forgetting why oneself came into the hobby in the first place...is he in it to get the high of challenging others and win?

in my opinion....the only person, if u die die want to challenge, is yourself.

Because, as with everyone, you are your worst enemy and overcoming your own weaknesses in this hobby should be your goal instead ;)

hahah just a small joke, can't wait to see more nice tank mah, hope u all dun mind.

Yup must agree, the enemy is ourself... :D

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

As mentioned in my first post, there will be a few phase, I'll have to get some new LR and to fully cycle them with zeovit for a month or longer before I go ahead to order the new tank. This is to shorten the time taken to cycle the new tank as well as to reduced all the nutrients bind in the new LR so I don't get funny algaes growing on the LR when the new tank is comissioned.

I'll also have to discuss with my tank maker and see his advise as well. I don't expect to see the new tank anywhere before August.

Good things are worth waiting.