TOTM: Advanced Aquarists On-line Mag

iori_del

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

robin got higher chance to linger near batcave.... :P

as for updating, no point updating the same old fishes and stuff again and again...people get bored also. worse, some may take it that one is just flaunting :paiseh:

that's why nowadays i spend my time in product reviews/equipment if i have the time and opportunity to do so. In this way I can still serve this Gotham city in my little own way.

anyway it is better to stay low profile cos afterall, i reef for my personal satisfaction, not to gain approval from the whole community ;)

hahaha robin will find his way to bat cave :lol: yah agree... reef for yourself not for others :lol::lol:

Have moved this thread to the members' lounge sub forum ....and changed the title so guys can spot it and get to admire a great reefer's great tank ;)

once again...congrates :lol:

hehe...as you know...the comic batman went through a few robins as some robins retired...some got terminated by villians and so on.....

not sure when is the next intake :P

but at this very moment, i am about to pick up the current robin and go lfsing liao........

have a good weekend desmond ;)

signing off,

Bruce Wayne (i wish! :lol: )

• SRC Member

Congrats Bruce! ;) Your fishes are awesome!! And your husbandry and dedication to your fishes and reef tank, #1! Thanks for sharing bro.

Did you mention bigger tank?? Same here, I'm working on that too. It's a long term plan. :P

Dan

• SRC Member

If I went bigger, it would very likely be mixed reef with a lot more sandbed space and swimming room for the fishes. It's still a dream at the moment :)

If we are neighbours one day, perhaps we could connect our 1000g sumps for a larger total water volume for optimal water stability.:yeah:

dan..u brought up a point that i have dreams about...

that one day some developer comes up with a group of townhouses near the sea that can pipe seawater if we choose to use it or for emergency water change....have backup diesel generators if Singapore Power fails to deliver....and so on....

a truly reefer-oriented development.

call it appropriately, The Reef? :lol:

all the furnishings and decorations in the lobby and facade are all the marine stuff.....instead of the usual swimming pool.....why not a seawater one with clownfishes and others swimming beside you :lol:

or even build a gargantuan or series of skimmers for skimming all the tanks piped together.....monthly maintenance fees to the management includes addition of calcium and other additives for the common pool of water....

:yeah:

• SRC Member

Hi Roidan, sweet tank.... err by that I dun mean any sugar involved ;)

You mentioned Alfred.... mmm I think I know one Alfred too....

Is he the one?

Alfred E. Neuman

post-16-1111163616.jpg

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder