TOTM: Advanced Aquarists On-line Mag

iori_del

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bow::bow: totally deserving......that's the best LPS and softies tank I have ever seen....jammed packed with gems.

That skimmer......that skimmer..... :lol:

Thanks guys.....

no lah....my tank standard is only *kopitiam* standard, that's why appear in kopitiam thread :P:lol:

yeah..i also tot that the mention of the *quadruple beckett skimmer over 2m* would have given me away to iori_del as he discovered the article....but apparently not....hehe

hehe...and sorry for the nasty unadulterated and absolutely filthy and messy sump you guys see in there......it is the total opposite of williammuk's sump that seems good enough to lick :paiseh:

thanks boss....

Wayne Mansion in Sengkang....lol

Quite a number have been to the Wayne Mansion actually...our bros deepblue and danano included...hehe

But ever since the Quattro was commissioned, Batcave became fully operationally ready and access to Batcave became limited to Batman and 'Alfred' only.....

and in case you guys wondering who 'Alfred' is.....

none other than my maid...my female 'Alfred' ...haha

thanks again guys, Batman just want to roam the dark city Gotham in his dark and loner ways......there is always Superman around for you guys in the bright warm sunshine of Metropolis city :lol:

thanks boss....

Quite a number have been to the Wayne Mansion actually...our bros deepblue and danano included...hehe

But ever since the Quattro was commissioned, Batcave became fully operationally ready and access to Batcave became limited to Batman and 'Alfred' only.....

thanks again guys, Batman just want to roam the dark city Gotham in his dark and loner ways......there is always Superman around for you guys in the bright warm sunshine of Metropolis city  :lol:

Wayne's Mansion is at Sengkang alright but since it turned operational. I can never locate it anymore. ;)

Wonder izzit due to the drink he served me before I left. :unsure:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Bro Roidan,

Forgot to congratulate you! Hope to see more pics of your creations since I no longer can locate the Bat Cave. ;)

Anyway, just wanted you to know that you have done us proud in your own unique way. ;)

You have shown us that it is not necessary to have SPS in order to be appreciated.

Your tank will also send the message to the international community that we Singaporeans, are not only good at SPS. :lol:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

i dunno about most of reefers here....

but the things that got me started and hooked on reefing were the marine fishes lor.....so my tank is centered around my fishes and corals are just 'flowervases' for the tank...

whereas some reefers center their tanks around corals and fishes are their 'flowervases'

different strokes for different people :)

it is a matter of knowing what you want, stay true to your conviction and not losing your direction in this hobby while you get exposed to the wider spectrum of reefing as you go along :)

• SRC Member

Well done bro !!

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

hahah i know it is our Batman tank, just dun want to make him paisei..

Very very nice tang....

SO when can i pay u a visit to learn from u the art of flying with Robin... hmm i mean the art of fishkeeping..

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks boss....

thanks again guys, Batman just want to roam the dark city Gotham in his dark and loner ways......there is always Superman around for you guys in the bright warm sunshine of Metropolis city :lol:

Eh robin can enter your bat cave right?? :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Thanks for unearthing the article :P

not much to learn from lah....but as with sensitive fishes....there is always a huge element of luck besides what we can humanly do for them.....

so while riding on one's luck, just remember dun push it too far ;)

We are here to share as u hardly and dun update ur thread liao. Such nice tank with super tangs in them, why keep it... Hope u dun mind

With tat tat 6 ft skimmer, 2 expensive chiller, a iwaki and UPS, tat is not luck at all, it is ur commitment.. Can't believe u started with a 2 FT FOWLR tang. When can i have 10% of ur tank look.

Must ask Weileong to JiaYou liao, hope his tank can also be up somewhere :D

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne's Mansion is at Sengkang alright but since it turned operational. I can never locate it anymore. ;)

Wonder izzit due to the drink he served me before I left. :unsure:

did you see him flash something before you leave? he must be wearing the black sunglasses then...remember?

post-11-1111070161.gif

robin got higher chance to linger near batcave.... :P

as for updating, no point updating the same old fishes and stuff again and again...people get bored also. worse, some may take it that one is just flaunting :paiseh:

that's why nowadays i spend my time in product reviews/equipment if i have the time and opportunity to do so. In this way I can still serve this Gotham city in my little own way.

anyway it is better to stay low profile cos afterall, i reef for my personal satisfaction, not to gain approval from the whole community ;)