Corals And Fish From Marina Bay

• SRC Member

I really doubt if you can get anything there without diving...

Yes - The water is clear over there, but with land reclaimation years back, the place is not very suitable for good coral growth. The coastline is protected by Rocks that hold the reclaimed lands. So if you wanna catch something, it is really very neccessary of getting yourself into the sea itself.

• SRC Member

Wha u guys sure this weekend all rus there ah... wha lau.... if u all take all.. wat am i gonna take manz..zz.z.z.z.

Yah u guys must go at the low tide time and get yourself wet into the sea... i think low tide quite shallow... and take the LIVE SAND.... and corals.....

I don't condone taking corals from the sea if you can't take care of them and besides it may be illegal. You may want to rethink it coz if the authorities hear about this... ahem.

Wha u guys sure this weekend all rus there ah... wha lau.... if u all take all.. wat am i gonna take manz..zz.z.z.z.

Yah u guys must go at the low tide time and get yourself wet into the sea... i think low tide quite shallow... and take the LIVE SAND.... and corals.....

Don't worry as some of us are not even interested in non- reef safe fish....... Anyway since you have places which sell the fish you caught, i suggest you leave the fish to the wild and go to any lfs to get the same piece of fish.......... :):) From what i see most fish there are rather cheap so you should have no prob getting one unless the fish there are scribbled angel or personifer angel

• SRC Member
I don't condone taking corals from the sea if you can't take care of them and besides it may be illegal. You may want to rethink it coz if the authorities hear about this... ahem.

I second this... Singapore already hardly has ANY decent marine life to begin with... if there's going to be people rushing off to strip our coast of fishes/corals then there will be nothing left... sad man...