• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

still have alot..... at least 30 for each colour..... all sizes avail :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
bought a pair yest... confirmed wc de... koz NOT feeding on frozens at all... tried fws, oni the yellow female eat nia... the orange male not interested at all... hopefully after few days he'll get to eat... *fingers crossed* :unsure:

how's the stock over there... going to get some yellow reidis over there..

bought a pair yest... confirmed wc de... koz NOT feeding on frozens at all... tried fws, oni the yellow female eat nia... the orange male not interested at all... hopefully after few days he'll get to eat... *fingers crossed* :unsure:

Try going pasir ris mangroves during low tide. Might be able to catch small shrimp for them to feed. Saw someone catching them there before. Watch out for snakes though, small and dull looks just like mud. :pinch: Would be good to give the shrimps a brief freshwater dip before feeding to your horsies.

Alternatively try harlequin aquarium. There was a point in time they were selling live shrimp juveniles (looks like live mysis, but not). Even my mandarins went crazy over them. They hunted them down and one actually died over-eating. :ph34r:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

haahaa... me staying @the west wor... somemore working 6days a week... think fws gd enough liao... if not gonna go to lck terminal to catch shrimp lor... and dun worry... around 20+ oranges & 30+ yellows over there... but pick carefully wor... some of them tummy sunken in liao... :(

i managed to get the last sh showing the most orange wit red spots de... but not eating yet... :cry:

• SRC Member
:lol: think i gotta go get malayan shrimps le...... my lfs the ghost shrimps getting larger! :lol:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

any sh fanatic went to look at aquamarin's new batch of seahorses? :P

• SRC Member

bro ong, any idea what specis? :P

Dun not leh....me sent a msg to the LFS and get the reply someone res all liao. So bad...... Anyway, will pay a visit there tonight see if the SH still there. Will keep you updated. I just want to get another female of the same specis of my last purchase there. He feel so lonely...... :(

Must try heard to raise my H.Redi flies now, so difficult to get nice SH now a day.

• SRC Member

yo guys! cool man..... dun have to get so work up, at least u know sh are being treasured now adays! just hope that whoever this guys is, know what he's doing(know what to provide for these delicate creatures) can liao.

There always be a new shipment :P just gotta wait lor..... good mah! can save up more and buy when some nice sh comes by! ;)

• SRC Member
Reborn got lots.

kuda or comes? :P

• SRC Member

Thanks woverine! :)

• SRC Member

anglereat.gifhi to all ...SH lovers...

just for sharing.... :D

happen to went lck110 walk walk,spotted another batch of SH at lck 110 today.. got quite alot..colour veri bright.red, yellow, purple etc...uncle say it selling veri fast... but quite Ex******* ...

and also some veri beautiful frog fishes....:D

cheers :)

• SRC Member
anglereat.gifhi to all ...SH lovers...

just for sharing.... :D

happen to went lck110 walk walk,spotted another batch of SH at lck 110 today.. got quite alot..colour veri bright.red, yellow, purple etc...uncle say it selling veri fast... but quite Ex******* ...

and also some veri beautiful frog fishes....:D

cheers :)

Bro, u sure it's a new batch? can confrim again? :yeah: last batch if still avail shld be some orange and yellow reidi..... like this in the pic

post-32-1112373243.jpg