iori_del

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
What are the prisoners so far?

List them down :P

hahah prisoners?? Think full house liao.

Atlantic Blue Tang

Achillies Tang

Power Blue tang

Power Brown Tang

Power Black Tang

Kole Tang

Chervon Tang

Yellow Tang

Sohal Tang

Majestic Angel

Rock Beauty

3 x Moorish idol

2 x Clown

1 x Butterfly

Tat all. Will try to add more as i think i under stock :paiseh:

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

Bro, take the whole pic of your tank, than the whole tang family, angel family as well as MI family will all be shown :rolleyes:

Keep coming with pic, think lot of the tangs lover will love it.

• SRC Member

wow

thats 3 idols there.

nice~

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Ekia-> Still ok as they are small, will try to remove some rock to free up the space for them to swim, few month later , will either sell some away or change to a 6 ft tank if possible.

neokn-> yup abt 2 inch, very cute...

Law-> Still trying to make the idol eat pellet even thought they snatch mysis and brine shrimp with the tangs.

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

Iori_del,

Very nice tank. Now I may try this for my 2ft FOWLR. :) Of course not so many tangs like yours.

So far, do you see any aggression among the tangs? Not so sure if it is good idea to remove some rock since the tangs will be seeing each other more often.

• SRC Member

Wow! thats simply amazing. You got balls. I have a 6ft tank and all I dare to keep is a total of 6 tangs and already some squabbles are happening once the tangs gets territorial. You got at least 10 tangs in a 4ft? Tang police, eat your heart out. Responsible Reefkeeping? bah hum-bug..

• SRC Member
Iori_del,

Very nice tank. Now I may try this for my 2ft FOWLR. :) Of course not so many tangs like yours.

So far, do you see any aggression among the tangs? Not so sure if it is good idea to remove some rock since the tangs will be seeing each other more often.

Thanks Patrick, as i love Tang, i prepare not to get any coral first.

Dun u find them nice.

At first there is a bit of war, but then, they no longer fight as they think they are in the big ocean, and in ocean there is fish every where///

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member
Wow! thats simply amazing. You got balls. I have a 6ft tank and all I dare to keep is a total of 6 tangs and already some squabbles are happening once the tangs gets territorial. You got at least 10 tangs in a 4ft? Tang police, eat your heart out. Responsible Reefkeeping? bah hum-bug..

Shhhh not too loud bro, our Tang Police is a very friendly guy.

He will catch those overload Angel in their tank one...

HOw ur AT recover liao??

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!