• Pes A
    • Pes B
    • Pes C
    • Pes D
    • Pes E
    • Pes F

Just curious on which Pes group most bros here go to..

Sorry girls haha.. :lol:

Ps - I know this kinda thing can be personal sometimes so pls dun flame me if you are offended that i so nosey.. hehe.. thanks!

wahwhahw....so many ah fit huh....majority PES A...in fact, im in PES A because of my slight colour blindness......sigh.......

sorrie...typo mistake....i should said, i should be in PES A if not for my colour blidness.....paiseh...ang mo lousy lah!

wa so many pes A sia so fit ah lolx

Need to be reasonably fit so that can endure the drudgery of reef keeping ...

... like carrying pails of water for water change ...

... bending over the tank for hours rescaping ...

... lifting large chunks of liverocks ...

... enduring the toxic fumes when cleaning the skimmer ...

... risking life and limb by sticking your hand into the tank of deadly predators ...

... losing sleep by "chionging" LFS at ungodly hours ...

... and ...

... staying awake all night surfing SRC!!!

Did I miss out anything else? :P

HAHA!

Me pes C, :D But during 2.4run... the pes As and Bs ate my dust. :P

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

Need to be reasonably fit so that can endure the drudgery of reef keeping ...

... like carrying pails of water for water change ...

... bending over the tank for hours rescaping ...

... lifting large chunks of liverocks ...

... enduring the toxic fumes when cleaning the skimmer ...

... risking life and limb by sticking your hand into the tank of deadly predators ...

... losing sleep by "chionging" LFS at ungodly hours ...

... and ...

... staying awake all night surfing SRC!!!

Did I miss out anything else? :P

good idea...................... :D

Haiz, heard from people that even if you get very good points for your IPPT but you in pes group other that A(or B.) also get crappy vocations...(to some people is good jobs lah, can slack!!?? :lol: )

Can anyone clarify that??..

i've not been in the army la but then confirmed not pes A nor B... physically, im fit... medically, im not.. :P right knee got 2 screws and a fake ligament, left knee half the meniscus gone, ligament torn, cartilage torn... <_<

Dunno to call you a lucky man or not.... lol

for i am pes A, i am medically fit but never physically.

i count myself unlucky for that.

darn!

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

i'm in pes b cause i fall down from bicycle and hit my face...... dunno y the doctor sae 1.... he told me... haiz actually u in pes A but u fall down before head 1st.. then he put me in pes B.....

So basically is being in a better Pes group more important or getting a good IPPT score?

PES A and B basically not much of a different... many are classified under PES B cos they are underweight. And yes... seen many PES B getting better IPPT results than A.... well teenage smokers are usually underweight and smokers are known to be good runners in NS... :P

to me pes A and pes B have quite alot of difference when you are talking about vocations, there are a few vocations that only pes A can get into.

smokers are known to be good at running 2.4km??? man, am i missing something or wad? i thought smoking reducing your stamina and health???? :blink:

think i am one of the lucky guy pes B but in as a non-combat driver hahahaha

to me pes A and pes B have quite alot of difference when you are talking about vocations, there are a few vocations that only pes A can get into.

smokers are known to be good at running 2.4km??? man, am i missing something or wad? i thought smoking reducing your stamina and health???? :blink:

Commandos, divers only accept PES A. But SOF actually allows PES B... strange huh? OCS accept PES B too. You wanna chiong hendon camp or sembangwang camp?? lol

During my BMT and OCS all the IPPT gold and SOC toppers are all smokers... dunno why also, but to me I think that smokers are usually more lean. Honestly... its lean muscles and not gym gay muscles that count in being an athletic combatman ;) .

Last time SOF only allows PES A but the take up rate is so low that 6-7yrs ago they allow PES B also.

They had SOF recruitment talk every now and then. I think now the sign-up rate is even lower :P

So shiong and pay also not that high.

When I was posted to my unit, my S1 ask me to go hendon camp for SOF interview/selection...sort of like giving me a day off... cos I go there the clerk see me wear specs say I can go back liao... in fact many "candidates" turn out got wear glasses or look like non-SOF material one. :lol:

But if SOF got overseas assignment like east timor or iraq... wah their allowance is like kena 4D and Toto man!