Bayern Munich V Arsenal

RockLobster

First of all I'm a Gooner so I'd be watching  :eyebrow:

Champ League matches are what fans have been waiting for; win or loose; at least we're playing in Europe .. not like Spurs...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*Wearing flame retardant suit*

Cheers!

hey!!! hey!!! touchy touchy........spurs fan here. :angry:

*wearing pure white jersey* :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
Arsenal is a goner liaoz.

*wears flame retardant suit too*

:lol:

:evil::evil::evil:

the suit better be on at 3.30am later... :lol:

im going to JB to pump petrol later hopefully back in time to catch the match... :eyebrow:

but actually yea... i'd rather watch juve vs real... :paiseh:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
yeah!

and stop wearing that ugly arsenal jersey everytime i meet u!

:lol::lol::lol:

heng heng everytime i meet u i wearing that leh... (not that i don't have other clothes la!)

maybe someone or something wants u to jump ship? maybe u should stop supporting the club u currently support? maybe u should have a new challenge... (im trying to be mourinho.. mind games.. :P)

remember last time roidan showed us a winning ticket.. blured out the payout? :angel::angel:

i still don't know how much u won! :rolleyes::P

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

:lol:

ok good luck roidan!

my gut feeling says juve would win too anyway.. :eyebrow:

ayiah the 1st match i watched was arsenal vs liverpool at my cousin's place when i was in pri1.. and arsenal won pool... if im not wrong, ian wright and david platt scored for arsenal... forgot who scored for pool... but pool won... i thought of buying a pool jersey but since my cousin was an arsenal supporter, he advised me against it and now here i am still a gooner! :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

haha liverpool won. sure the return leg djimi traore will backheel 2 own goals and leverkusen will go through :evil:

as you can see, i'm a die-hard liverpool supporter ---> used to failure! :lol:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".