newby to clams..

LoReNsIa

• SRC Member

hi everyone.. my dad yesterdae juz bought mi a big big clam like wad chinmo selling.. if i don have calcium reactor. can i juz dose the cacium and shoot it in the mouth of them clams?? and heard from the uncle who sell the calm, he sae tt this big clam don need to be feed.. is it correct?? as he sae the clam wil find food it self..

Thanx..

Regards..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

hahax.. i wasjuz wondering?? cause a bro from LFS told mi tt this will work... so as a confirmation.. i ask u ppl from here. hahax..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

• SRC Member

One of the very important rules:

Threat most LFS (except a few own by knowledgeable owner) advise/opinion like a pinch of salt... listen, smile and walk away... and don't do that at home as you don't have abundant supplies of new LS to replenish those died ones.

Read more and find out all necessary information before buying any lifestock. Be a responsible marine hobbyist. My 2 cents. :)

• SRC Member
One of the very important rules:

Threat most LFS (except a few own by knowledgeable owner) advise/opinion like a pinch of salt... listen, smile and walk away... and don't do that at home as you don't have abundant supplies of new LS to replenish those died ones.

Read more and find out all necessary information before buying any lifestock. Be a responsible marine hobbyist. My 2 cents. :)

agree. I always do my research before deciding to buy new species. Also, dun just take info from a single website as the gospel truth, along the way you will notice some have completely different opinions. sum up the common pointers and best to verify it thru a forum.

• SRC Member

Like i sae.. my dad buy it without mi knowing it.. so i juz wan to check it out with u as i was told by a FS seller bro who told mi this.. sry bro or sis for my silly knowledge.. i learn something from u guys liaox... thanx..

• SRC Member
first time i hear that can shoot calcium into the mouth kekeke

might as well ask your friend feed the clam with HL milk

lol . keke best with the help of a straw :D

Hi ...

i like ur way of talking hehe HL milk that is funny :P