Flatworm control

Achilles Tang

Yazid, I like to be the first in line to 'borrow' this flatworm-eater! My flatworms are growing out of control too... very sickening.

AT

You want some of very effective medication.....still have alot from the last round.

Unfortunately not effective against arco feeding flatworms. :(

• SRC Member
He doesn't want a sixline wrasse coz he's afraid they may peck at his clams... which to my knowledge, doesn't.

well i have 4 clams in my tank and a sixline wrasse..my sixline wrasse doesnt peck at my clams... but it does swim near the clams causing it to close up sometimes :P:P

• SRC Member
Yazid, I like to be the first in line to 'borrow' this flatworm-eater! My flatworms are growing out of control too... very sickening.

I am still looking to find out what happen to all the pesky red planaria.

I used to see plenty on the glass and blanketing on some corals.

But I see less and less of them now.

I suspect my bi-color angel. It have been pecking around all day. Even on the rocks where the flatworms used to be.

Other fish that pecks (yellow tangs, blue tangs, fox faced) all pecking algae.

I don't think Bi-Color Angel pecks on algae...so it is my prime suspect for now.

Try to look out for another kind of flatworm, the white kind with the fork tail. It is usually much larger than the reddish photosynthetic ones that usually plagues our tanks.

• SRC Member
Try to look out for another kind of flatworm, the white kind with the fork tail. It is usually much larger than the reddish photosynthetic ones that usually plagues our tanks.

I don't have those coral eating flatworms yet... I hope not.

No.. i mean these flatworms are the same ones that eat copepods... they may also prey on other flatworms.