wad makes an AT difficult to keep?

PBT

Iori_del have covered 2 important points, I would like to add another. :D

I feel that AT needs to be the boss of the tank. Whenever the number one position is threaten by another fish, it will be stressed. And with stressed, it will be prone to ich and then.......... :evil:

I added a Purple Tang to my main tank yesterday and although PT and AT are about the same size the PT being more aggressive tilt the dominance of the AT and after a couple of hours, our good friend (Ich) paid a visit to the AT.

Boh bian dose the remaining Salifert Stop Parasite and as of the evening white spots significantly reduced. But still praying. :angel::angel::angel:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
Iori_del have covered 2 important points, I would like to add another. :D

I feel that AT needs to be the boss of the tank. Whenever the number one position is threaten by another fish, it will be stressed. And with stressed, it will be prone to ich and then.......... :evil:

I added a Purple Tang to my main tank yesterday and although PT and AT are about the same size the PT being more aggressive tilt the dominance of the AT and after a couple of hours, our good friend (Ich) paid a visit to the AT.

Boh bian dose the remaining Salifert Stop Parasite and as of the evening white spots significantly reduced. But still praying. :angel::angel::angel:

WOH, TAT SERIOUS!

Welcome i can get the purple tang from u if u feel tat u need AT to gain back the number one position heheh.

seriously, i rally think tat AT must be the king. maybe AT swim alot and need more area.

Hope tat yr AT will recover soon, mine also like tat, tat why took out my gaint salfin tang. For AT, any fish can go. haizz

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

Also At is a poor shipper... Long journey from hawaii to sinagpore isn't really good for them especially when they are poor shipper... Getting them to eat is also hard although can be done.. Next AT are so ich prone that i think almost all At have to undergo the ich phrase for the first few weeks... After that if the fish make it den ok if not :evil::evil:

AT do best in SG of 1.026.

AT needs oxygen saturated water.

AT is poor shipper

Some AT comes from the pacific island where chemical might still be used for catching them so choose the source of your fish wisely.

AT very ich prone.

AT is difficult to get them to eat and even that the type of food still counts, some food just areb't good enuff.

AT needs strong current.

• SRC Member
AT do best in SG of 1.026.

AT needs oxygen saturated water.

AT is poor shipper

Some AT comes from the pacific island where chemical might still be used for catching them so choose the source of your fish wisely.

AT very ich prone.

AT is difficult to get them to eat and even that the type of food still counts, some food just areb't good enuff.

AT needs strong current.

Wow...this is a long list of requirement.

Do you think hyposalinity is a must for AT?