136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
:o:o nice!!!!... when my tank is up, can i buy some frag of those from u??? or if i have some nice one, can trade??? :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Correction.

My favourite picture from RC. Not mine. I hope, wish, pray, wrote to Santa that it'll end up in my tank one of these days.

Damn, then I have to get the contractor to make a chimney for Santa to comes thru' it. Since I'm staying at the top most floor, I think HDB wouldn't mind me making a chimney. :evil::evil:

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
Correction.

My favourite picture from RC. Not mine. I hope, wish, pray, wrote to Santa that it'll end up in my tank one of these days.

Damn, then I have to get the contractor to make a chimney for Santa to comes thru' it. Since I'm staying at the top most floor, I think HDB wouldn't mind me making a chimney. :evil::evil:

now i know why SG dun hv Santa... not because they dun exist but coz there is not chimmey to climb down.. imagine a fat santa, he have to repel down to every household.. goodness, he aint SOF.. hahaha...

anyway, i tot the zoos was yours.. :lol: guess i can forget abt it already.. :(

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

waah real zoo lover

Sad to say, that's one of the 3 corals that's blooming in my tank beside the bubble coral which almost die during the last tank crash and now have 4 mini bubble by the side. :P Another is the sun coral which starts to colonise the external case of the Coco worm. This is good? :unsure:

Personally, I'm a lazy fella. So I don't target feed my corals at all thus the rhodactics wasn't spreading fast. My experience with mushrooms families wasn't really that successful, for example they can just melt off for no particular reason at all.

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member

Wow, nice collection of Zoathids bro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
Hi Bro,

I first thought u will update with thread with the Rhizos inside your tank, but instead all zoos leh  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks for the "encouragement" I'll source the it the next time I travel up to HK.

post-34-1141273617.jpg

Like the shape of the window, like looking thru a submarine :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I thought Fire Angel is not entirely reef safe... u have more than 1 in there... :huh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica