Looking For Ladder Glider

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Ok folks, now that I got my Royal Gramma... here's another fish that I am looking for... it's called the Sleeper Blue Dot Goby, also known as the Ladder Goby or Ladder Slider...

It sifts the sand and is good for a DSB.

If you come across any at any of the LFS or if you have one that you are giving up, please let me know... Thanks! :)

post-15-1062351470.jpg

• SRC Member

Ladder Glider... ladder glider... when I first heard that name from LCK110, my eyebrows were raised also... :huh::huh::huh:

Anyway, eprouve... I heard that orange spotted goby goes for ornamental shrimps.... just watch it if u have shrimps.... :)

• SRC Member

I didn't manage to get my ladder glider but got myself a two spot goby instead... lazy fellow who hardly sifts the sand.... :(

This is how it looks like:

post-15-1062843484.jpg

• SRC Member
It sifts the sand and is good for a DSB.

Definitely not good for DSB. It will eat most of your beneficial sand fauna.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

HOW CAN I RECOVER MY LOST OR STOLEN BITCOIN, ETHEREUM AND USDT?:CONTACT HACKATHON TECH SOLUTIONS

2. 0

ClariSea Gen2

3. 6

WTS Fishes

4. 6

WTS Fishes