Pain in the butt

Melvyn Tan

• SRC Member

The following is an excerpt - no offence but i think it is kind of funny when you read it again...

I know that rowa is a good product, but do you feel that it is a pain in the butt to use it since it is so tiny and flow all over the place. Worse is that it makes the water brown on the first few days.

:lol:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• 1 month later...

Pain-in-the-butt or not depends on the actual person using it. If the person has no brains or no common sense then obviously it is going to be PITB or PITA for that particular person.

You can refer to this thread for more details on the PITB when using rowaphos for a particular reefer.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...c=27797&hl=rowa

That particular person is very strange one, always PM me, call me bro, ask me reply to his thread and then suddenly say he's been avoiding confrontation with me. All PM are dated very recent, so if what he says is true then why still come bug me for reply when he's trying to avoid confrontation?

Be very careful when you deal with this fella as he as tua a particular LFS when he ordered and confirm something but later back out of the deal breaking his promise. DON'T GET BURN by him.

A few of the many similar type PM from the "PITA reefer"

----------------------

Webcam, Jan 25 2005, 05:20 PM

Bro,

Can you give some comments on this?

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...ST&f=17&t=28543

Thanks,

PITA reefer (nick been changed to protect his identity)

----------------------

skimmer, Dec 17 2004, 10:55 PM

Hi Bro,

Buying new skimmer? Any good lobang to introduce?

Cheers,

PITA reefer

--------------------

Chiller, Dec 23 2004, 01:05 PM

Hi Bro,

Understand that you have separated your 2ft completely from your 4ft tank. Is the 2ft FOWLR? Are you running any chiller for your 2ft? What brand and any lobang?

Coz I'm thinking of getting a chiller for my 2ft anemone tank.

Cheers,

PITA Reefer

----------------------