Happy Halloween!

Achilles Tang

Was supposed to go chionging tonite but had some guests over at my place!

I have a friend who is gonna be dressed as Hannibal Lector with the mask and straitjacket and he'll be wheeled into Centro in a trolley surrounded by a couple of friends in FBI T-shirts!!!

But I guess this year its pretty quiet... not many pubs celebrating... perhaps its an American festival and they're afraid of any JI fanatic bombing their place! :ph34r:

• SRC Member

Sigh, all the violence is killing everyone's mood and peace, i guess... Wow, looks like yr friend gonna have a real good time tonite huh? Too bad me underaged for Centro, been aching to pop in for a peep- was having a night photoshoot there once, and the ladies there seem to be much more civilised and 'upper-class' ya?

Another piece of Halloween fun: Breeks at Tampines had their employees smudge 'blood' on their faces; looking like they just came from a B-grade horror movie set! HAHAH so innovative... :lol:

• SRC Member
Sigh, all the violence is killing everyone's mood and peace, i guess... Wow, looks like yr friend gonna have a real good time tonite huh? Too bad me underaged for Centro, been aching to pop in for a peep- was having a night photoshoot there once, and the ladies there seem to be much more civilised and 'upper-class' ya?

Another piece of Halloween fun: Breeks at Tampines had their employees smudge 'blood' on their faces; looking like they just came from a B-grade horror movie set! HAHAH so innovative... :lol:

i hate halloween.. coz everytime, for the past 4 yrs, whenever i wanna go party on this wonderful day, i have exams and duties in army.. darned... :angry: like today.. my friends asked me to go pubbing.. but i have a paper tomolo.. speaking of which.. what am i doing here.. ??? ;) last paper sydromes.. hahahah.. mood already... :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.