aquaria art

• SRC Member

i went down to aquaria art todae...i'm very impressed with his knowledge and service that's y i'm posting here

wen i went down todae it was a few daes after a shipment came in so wat was left were red and orange lobo, blue tip hairy mushroom. elegance, open brain, moon, torch, true octopus branch and some others i can't remember

his range of corals is large enough to be impressive although frankly it can't be compared with the likes of farms

but if non-farm lfs is where u wanna go to hunt for corals....aquaria art is definitely worth yr time

its definitely my fav spot for corals now!

• SRC Member

todae while choosing a orange lobo...the boss even told me the sample i holding isn't healthy and told me to get another one

how many actually do that?

2 thumbs up

heh

tomolo anione wanna meet there at sae 11am?

In fact, I'm just staying round the other corner. Although I pass by daily but very seldom check it out, and it looks very quiet. Nevertheless, my 1st batch of LR was bought from him, $8, well cured, but not much to choose from.

Perhaps, it's the rental and business not too good, so price a bit high. Maybe due to location, so seems not many people know about the shop. Ok lah, even I dun know that man, since near my house, just do him a favour without cost lah. Here's the map, not to scale, but will to show u directly to his shop. Only can draw a simple one, bcos wife start to make noise that I spent too long on the computer liao.

Cheers!

post-25-1105244548.jpg

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller

Giving up hobby, due to family commitment.

Ha, ha, do them such a big favour, if somehow they don't give me better discount/service. I would be very sad. :cry2:

BTW, just pop by after Reborn while on my way home. Saw 2 young men instead of that uncle, who I used to see. Probably, they just clean up their tank, superb clean and the corals looks real nice too, esp after visiting Reborn. Hee, hee, u all should know wat I mean.

Cheers!

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller

• SRC Member

AA is runned by an uncle instead of 2 young men?

the one whom i praised for service and knowledge is the young man...not an uncle

hm...btw....they changed their opening timings...now longer hours...perhaps now young people take over more energy than the old man i guess

Ha, ha, do them such a big favour, if somehow they don't give me better discount/service. I would be very sad. :cry2:

BTW, just pop by after Reborn while on my way home. Saw 2 young men instead of that uncle, who I used to see. Probably, they just clean up their tank, superb clean and the corals looks real nice too, esp after visiting Reborn. Hee, hee, u all should know wat I mean.

Cheers!

Eh the boss of the shop is actually the young men.. i guess it more of a joint venture between hon wei and his brother(correct me if i am worng)

• SRC Member
any1 knows how to get there by public transport? thanks...if not, next time anyone of you guys go..can tompang :D:D

take mrt ...alight a farrer park.

From there, it's within walking distance.

any1 knows how to get there by public transport? thanks...if not, next time anyone of you guys go..can tompang :D:D

:cry2::cry2::cry2: my map still not detail enough?!! :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Took me almost an hour to draw leh!!! :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller

Ok lah, now bus no. also put in liao.

Alight along Jalan Besar Road

23 - Tampines Int

64 - Sims Pl TER

65 - TAMPINES INT

66 - BEDOK INT

130 - ANG MO KIO TEMP INT

139 - TOA PAYOH INT

147 - HOUGANG CENTRAL INT

Alight along Serangoon Road infront Broadway Hotel

23 - AFT SIM LIM SQ LOOP

64 - BLK 157

65 - HARBOURFRONT INT

65M - OPP IBM TWRS

66 - JURONG EAST INT

131 - BT MEARH INT

139 - BT MERAH INT

147 - CLEMENTI INT

C3 - MARINA CTR TER

Ha, ha, my wife keep disturb me, say I so good person, how much that shop paying me. Aiya, I qin-cai lah.

Oh, BTW, both young men didn't show me any welcome faces like S**L*** normally do. Hee, hee, maybe I'm holding 2 bigs of LS from R*B***, when I visited them.

Cheers!

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller