My tank new look

Dispar_Anthias

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yeah:

very nice fishes u have there... are they reef safe?

Definately! Or else I wouldn't touch them :lol::lol: fairy wrasse are one of the best group of reef fish to have.... commonly oversee by reefers(usually they see fairy they will go wah fighting fish.... den when see tangs they go wah swee, mai tu liao :lol::lol: ) fairy wrasse have nice attitude, they feed easily and best of all reef safe..... They dun bully other fish and nor they are bullied by others.... Fairy wrasse are good dither fish, why?? because in the wild, they are something like scout darting ard, if they swim out... other fish will follow as fairy wrasse out in open usually means no predators ard ;)

Oh i have this wrasse. Really called yellow fin fairy wrasse? I simply call coz it's dorsal fin is yellow :lol::lol:

cool fishes...both my yellow fin got slaugthered by the pepermint hogfish..... my fault...sigh

with peppermint hogfish...you get a lot of limitation....more gentle wrasses are out....fishes that are easily picked on are out....

neon goby is bite sized too :evil:

But they are good in ridding crabs ;)

with peppermint hogfish...you get a lot of limitation....more gentle wrasses are out....fishes that are easily picked on are out....

neon goby is bite sized too :evil:

But they are good in ridding crabs ;)

Yup.... but they are nice too!! :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Erm :off: lah bro.. Anyway the orchid dotty are some fierce fish.. unlike fairies... so peaceful :lol::lol:

I know :off: but I just have to post in yout thread mah. Anyway orchid are supposed to be the more peaceful of the Pseudochromis family mah. Colour wise more beautiful purple leh. Also they are not cammera shy.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Orchid dottyback's ok lah. They never touch my yellow fin wrasse. They only chase each other. :lol:

Right. Furthermore scarab have 3 of them in his tank, right? Anyway, I just can't stand falling in love with the super colour of purple and I bought 1 Gramma melacara to include in my collection of the purples in my tank. :lol::lol:

Btw, u still have space for my zoos to come over?

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

I know :off: but I just have to post in yout thread mah. Anyway orchid are supposed to be the more peaceful of the Pseudochromis family mah. Colour wise more beautiful purple leh. Also they are not cammera shy.

ERM.... :lol::lol: true also diff ppl got diff taste.... I prefer the neon dotty from mexico :lol:

Right. Furthermore scarab have 3 of them in his tank, right? Anyway, I just can't stand falling in love with the super colour of purple and I bought 1 Gramma melacara to include in my collection of the purples in my tank. :lol::lol:

Eh how big.. should have lah...... Oh ya regarding the special sms i sms you guys.... along with those fish i mentioned, probably yellow and blue assesors(some call gramma) native to GBR also coming....

• SRC Member

I have 2. Danano has 3. :lol:

Definitely, need to check out the intense yellow as you discribe.

Wonder what would my blackcap do if it sees the yellow devil???? :evil::evil:

check dr burgess bk loh.. should hav.. go there must buy hor if not you go there kar chiao kar chiao see us buy :lol::lol: