My tank new look

Dispar_Anthias

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei got queue starting ah? I want to join, I want to join, for both your hybrids. ;)

sad news for you... my rusty hybrid din make it(died today).... stomach was bloated, head was more potruded and breathing was heavy... Dun understand why but could only point to cynide usage by the supplier.... or maybe bladder infection :(:( now I am definately more fearful of the angel collected in the philippine(ppl there just dun want to change method of collection even when indonesia also start to net catch their fish)... Dun worry I will go to sealife again, and hopefully get another similar fish(but this time make sure the fish is feeding and doing well i the shop before getting it :(:(:( ..... Damn damn sian today

but you are in queue for my hybrid lemon peel.... this one no worry eat like pig and swimming in the open but price ard 180 hor :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

smart you got it.... ;););) if you wanna blue zoos frag let me know but collection yourself ;););)

Yeah this is a hybrid of lemon peel with half black..... Got it from CF... price is *** :lol::lol::lol:

Hi DA,

Don't worry about the zoos. Don't need them. Just gave the answer for the fun of it. :)

Anyway, hope it has found a happy home in ur tank

Cheers

Hi DA,

Don't worry about the zoos. Don't need them. Just gave the answer for the fun of it. :)

Anyway, hope it has found a happy home in ur tank

Cheers

haha youusre.. cos i have free frag standby... I guess you got the answer from reefkeeping magazine and also centropyge website

• SRC Member
sad news for you... my rusty hybrid din make it(died today).... stomach was bloated, head was more potruded and breathing was heavy... Dun understand why but could only point to cynide usage by the supplier.... or maybe bladder infection :(:( now I am definately more fearful of the angel collected in the philippine(ppl there just dun want to change method of collection even when indonesia also start to net catch their fish)... Dun worry I will go to sealife again, and hopefully get another similar fish(but this time make sure the fish is feeding and doing well i the shop before getting it :(:(:( ..... Damn damn sian today

but you are in queue for my hybrid lemon peel.... this one no worry eat like pig and swimming in the open but price ard 180 hor :lol::lol:

:huh: this is sad, not the money spend, but u bought from CF right, and i guess yr water parameters is in tip top condition.. why ? :(

:huh: this is sad, not the money spend, but u bought from CF right, and i guess yr water parameters is in tip top condition.. why ? :(

wah touch wood man... my lemon peel hybrid doing so well leh.... Water cannot say tip top lah, compare to bro danano and scarab is like heaven and earth

HI DA,

Wouldn't your angels feed/nip on your corals and

clams ?

I kept a coral beauty and singapore angel, they all

started to nip on my yellow polyps and coral.

So far from my experience only flame angel does not nip

on anything exceot for propoer foood ....

Cheers

HI DA,

Wouldn't your angels feed/nip on your corals and

clams ?

I kept a coral beauty and singapore angel, they all

started to nip on my yellow polyps and coral.

So far from my experience only flame angel does not nip

on anything exceot for propoer foood ....

Cheers

hi.... Basically for angel is a try of luck... hit miss.. like i say be4, i nv had any encounter of angels wacking corals, but had a few encounter of tangs tearing my corals apart <_<<_< so now i rate angels more reef safe than tangs... :lol::lol::lol:

venustus angel is the only reef safe dwarf angel(another is resplendent but that one reef safe because it is captive bred) in the centropyge family.... so that one i have no worry

I heard many terrible story abt singapore angel, so i wun try that.... quite a few report on lemon peel nipping stuffs, but since mine is a hybrid, behavior may be different....

IMO flame angel is a hit or miss.. It is either very terrible or very reef safe.. lucky ppl get flame that dun touch anything.. unlucky ones(most of the case i heard in RC) get their coral tear apart ;)