My tank new look

Dispar_Anthias

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine only a wide landscape lens...

wait till weileong shoots your reef with his macro lens....

white spot also can see wriggling on the scales maybe :lol:

nice regal you have...almost tempted to net it back also :P

Ya loh... hopefully can get my D70 :lol::lol::lol::lol: see the way you snap damn song.... Dun need net lah, go sealife... As long as red sea shipment, should have one... So far those RS regal from sealife previous shipment all survive.. Shows how good and healthy their regal are :lol::lol:

what you heard was burst shooting at 5fps....your coming D70 only 3fps hor...

but dun worry...should be more than enough

the machine gun sound damn addictive hor...i got addicted while hearing weileong's D70 while i was still using my sony f828... :P

Ya den i keep seeing bro WL macro pic.. i want to follow someone liao SLURP :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Thats a beauty.. I've added one about two weeks back... my second attempt at keeping one. The first one I got was an injured one and I thought I could nurse it back to health.. it proved too difficult for me... just didn't hv the necessary skills/environment... I documented the short trails in RC, Regal Angel thread.

The recent one seems easier for me, think it was due to the fact that it is a healthier specimen.

Anyway, what do you feed it with? Know where I can get angel formula? Thks.

mm

Thats a beauty.. I've added one about two weeks back... my second attempt at keeping one. The first one I got was an injured one and I thought I could nurse it back to health.. it proved too difficult for me... just didn't hv the necessary skills/environment... I documented the short trails in RC, Regal Angel thread.

The recent one seems easier for me, think it was due to the fact that it is a healthier specimen.

Anyway, what do you feed it with? Know where I can get angel formula? Thks.

mm

Hmm thanks... mine refuse any flake ###### pellet... just mysis and brine shrimp

• SRC Member

From Sealife?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

So you are that guy sitting down looking at the fish with a book at hand ???

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Shepard's Pygmy Angel - Centropyge shepardi

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Can't be Rusty, Potteri ?

4x2x2 Tank Thread

DA, is that a Fisherman's Angel? Centropyge fisheri ?

Wrong..... ;):lol:

Ok i reveal the answer.... Its a cross breed between a rusty and a shepardi angel... rare find... ;););)

Reason why it is not a rusty.. As bro roidan mentioned, rusty has darker and less orange body colour wheere else this angel I got has more orangy....

Reason why it is not a shepardi... Shepardi body pattern is bar like where else this cross breed has dot like pattern

So the fish has the colour of shepardi and the pattern of rusty ;);)

Wrong..... ;):lol:

Ok i reveal the answer.... Its a cross breed between a rusty and a shepardi angel... rare find... ;););)

Reason why it is not a rusty.. As bro roidan mentioned, rusty has darker and less orange body colour wheere else this angel I got has more orangy....

Reason why it is not a shepardi... Shepardi body pattern is bar like where else this cross breed has dot like pattern

So the fish has the colour of shepardi and the pattern of rusty ;);)

Huh? the fish mix-blood one?? :lol:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg