PICTURES : view from top

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one :P Forgot to mention all taken under BLV10kk.

Aiya, don't you find that everytime the word "zeovit" is mentioned got pple get very sensitive????? :blink::blink::blink:

zeovit or no zeovit, whatever secondary reefing method the basic of keeping SPS still holds, frequent water change, stable/good parameters etc etc. Doesn't mean you use zeovit then automatically gives you good results.

post-22-1119441817.jpg

Another one :P Forgot to mention all taken under BLV10kk.

Aiya, don't you find that everytime the word "zeovit" is mentioned got pple get very sensitive????? :blink::blink::blink:

zeovit or no zeovit, whatever secondary reefing method the basic of keeping SPS still holds, frequent water change, stable/good parameters etc etc. Doesn't mean you use zeovit then automatically gives you good results.

The colours too outstanding liao... saw the Italian's tank posted in RC my jaw dropped... still gapping in awe of his zeovit tank...

Agree with you on your point, but zeovit is an idea I've toyed with so many times liao... just very worried that I may not have the time to manage the system properly... my tank's current husbandry already take up too much of my free time... dun even have time to sit down and enjoy the tank... like become slave to the tank liao... :(

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

:lol:

We are all slaves to our own tank.. :D

Actually now that my tank so packed and congested... got more time to view the tank... dun really tink so much about when's the next shipment... In fact, I'm worried when told there are new shipments... no more space liao... :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

to tell you the truth now my tank quite relax already. PO4 is still at 0.01ppm despite the constant feeding of the fishes. zeostart dosing is automatic.

I just spend that 10-20 sec to pump the zeovit reactor twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening) and dose the zeobak and zeofood twice a week.

Most of the detritus are blown and either skimmed out or collected on in the sump, I just spend abt 20mins every sat or sun siphoning them out during water change. Very relaxing already.

Are you spending more time than that??? :P

to tell you the truth now my tank quite relax already. PO4 is still at 0.01ppm despite the constant feeding of the fishes. zeostart dosing is automatic.

I just spend that 10-20 sec to pump the zeovit reactor twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening) and dose the zeobak and zeofood twice a week.

Most of the detritus are blown and either skimmed out or collected on in the sump, I just spend abt 20mins every sat or sun siphoning them out during water change. Very relaxing already.

Are you spending more time than that??? :P

Hmm... seems like barebottom is a good option... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Hard to believe you carry 1 box back yet didn't get that ?? The 2nd shipment still have ah, you also missed it? okie 3rd coming shipment you better grab liao.

1st shipment bought too many liao... 2nd shipment didn't see wat, I was late... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

nevermind, you got, 3rd, 4th, 5th......

or you wait for mine to grow and I spare you one frag.

Lack of space so looking for frags instead of colony liao.

Huh? Your high rise condominium style of scaping still not enough ah? :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Here's a top down shot of a pastel green acro I had :lol::lol:

post-22-1119708394.jpg

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif