Hon! How is your reef project coming along?

Achilles Tang

• SRC Member

Not really. I am just trying to ramp up the economy, with more demand, there is a need to supply, creating jobs for many in SG. :D

I think the power bill going to hurt me alot, especially after draining all my money for house renovation and home appliances. Will go as conservative as possible. Our Gov says everyone must have a saving of at least 6 mths of your monthly salary in case of raining days.

But I only left with an amount equal to 1/2 mth salary in my saving now ... :blink:

• SRC Member

wolfire,

its lunch break mind you...h.a.h.ah...

over work will make one fall sick, thats even more losses to the company.

Have to pay for medical and somemore not able to come work....bad for economy..... :rolleyes:

mv3i,

The dimension of the main tank is 6.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 ft, the biggest dimension can fit into the lift.

Sump is a 4 x 2 x 2 ft tank, no holding place for refugium or bio material stuff. Just serve as extra water volume for the main tank.

The total cost of the main tank, sump tank and SS stand is 3k.

The cabinet is done by my renovation contractor, price factor into the whole renovation quote.

Its roughly around 700+ for it.

• SRC Member

well bawater, my wife have already complain about that many times to me.

She even ask me whether the initial thought of applying house with her is for us to live together or for me to have a bigger tank..... :blink:

How to answer her truely ??? :look:

• SRC Member
well bawater, my wife have already complain about that many times to me.

She even ask me whether the initial thought of applying house with her is for us to live together or for me to have a bigger tank..... :blink:

How to answer her truely ??? :look:

hahaha... ok ok... hahaha...

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Errmmm.... getting my wife to help me with my tank is good enough. She already start feeding my fishes on her own extimation. I wouldn't want her to be involve in the tank cleaning, she might spike the tank with copper. Wonder is that in AT's case??? :blink:

• SRC Member
easy Hon, just answer

So that i can have the 2 things i love most in the same house to come back to everyday. U & my tank/Hobby.

very important the YOU comes first!- u dig your own grave if u say tank come first. :D

well done brandon.. hahaha.. i like that answer.. :lol:

yes AT, i think we need your course in getting our spouses to participate in that tank cleaning thingie.. hahaha.. :lol:

Spade:

how i promise is that.. dun worry.. u still get your japan trip. :( i think after i do up my tank, can only afford to go to japanese garden in jurong.... :paiseh: she is already complaining abt the cost that i setting aside for my tank

Hon: my fiancee also asked me the same question.. wonder other forumers spouses asked that questions too... :unsure:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Ever wonder if the low marriage rates in Singapore is due to wrong answers given to fiancees or wives?? :lol:

Hmmm... perhaps they should consider visiting underwater world or "picnic-by-the-aquarium" at Wisma for next year's romancing Singapore?? :peace:

Wisma has a lot of nuisance algae. Plus, the deep sand bed has dark green, white and black slimy things in it if you look from one of the sides. Years' worth of stuck muck.

• SRC Member
Wisma has a lot of nuisance algae. Plus, the deep sand bed has dark green, white and black slimy things in it if you look from one of the sides. Years' worth of stuck muck.

well.. who wants "live sand".. can get from there.. hahaha...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• 5 months later...
  • SRC Member

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif