Where to find aircon/ventilation duct?

Achilles Tang

Hi guys...

I moved my chiller across the room so that the hot air exhaust vent from my Teco RA680 chiller is facing a window.

Doing this helps to dissipate the heat.

Before this, the chiller was in my room and boy, was it warm in there!

For maximum efficiency... I intend to fix a ventilation duct to the chiller vent that will go out the window where the wind will further dissipate the hot air.

Problem is ... I don't know where to find a flexible duct hose with a diameter that will fit the 20cm x 19cm square vent opening.

It should be heat-insulated to contain heat well inside the duct hose... any lobangs?

• SRC Member

AT,

I not too sure. But if are around Jalan Besar area, Kelantan st seem to have many industry tools supplier there. I saw they have big blower fan and pump. Maybe they also carry those air duct for air conveyor.

BTW, how is your RA680 handling your hugh tank? Can the compressor cope with it?