new to the club

snowhusky

:lol: Hi to every bro & sis out there, i m snowhusky, :paiseh: new to the club. currently hav no pic of my tank to show u guys bcos i hav juz sold away my 4ft reef tank setup to 1 of my customer. the tank hav b wif mi for more then 3 yrs, so abit sad after sold away :cry: . but now i m half way through my 6ftx2ftx2.5ft reef project. :D

sorry for the late reply guys:erm:, i juz wake up........ :snore: try to take sum photo later lor but no promise cos i m going down to some LFS to hunt for nice LR for the tank, so i guess it will b a busy day :( for me. i onli hav my first batch of LR in the tank now for cycling cos now aday u seldom can see nice LR on sale anywher... any guys hav any idea and does victor hav any LR on sale now, the last time i visit his 'farm' was last yr oct :whistle

i stay north (bishan), btw, where is the location of CF, it hav been for a yr since the last time i visit fish farms, everytime i visit a farm, i wont memorize their names. :D for my convenient i usually visit those LFS near my area... i think one of this day, i will need to drive down to pasir ris farm to hav a look...

:thanks: bro livebait, i think i will go to pasir ris farm n look for victor for LR. :D Dun noe isit my taste toooooo high or wat.... <_< i m onli looking for those LR which Must hav PURPLE coralline & the size must b rite for mi. :D u noe, i hav been doing marine setup business for the past 3 yrs & hav already setup more than 30+ for my customer... :rolleyes: looking for nice LR for them r so easy but for myself is so hard....... :( hopefully our local fish farm will hav more LR shippment frm FUJI... :D

ya,stupid AVA... :angry: 1 of my frend which family owns a marine aquarium in balestier told me tat they(AVA) once ban liverock in singapore... :angry: stupid rite...... then after tat, they change to tis rule... but now stil can find alot of giant size liverock in some LFS. there is 1 LFS which hav giant size liverock & is full of purple coralline, but they dun wan to sell it. they use it as a platform to place those SPS coral on sale... <_< wat a waste... :(