Apology Notice on today's classified ads pg. 22

hamannbmw

• SRC Member

It abt how some pple for certain motives, chose to sms defamatory and untrue remarks abt LCK110.

It was detrimental because the message was sent to fellow lfs and suppliers and also reefers. Thus, they have to resort to legal actions in order to show pple that

things you want to eat, it's your choice but words you wan to say, you must be ready to accept the repercussions... :eyebrow::upsidedown::(

Another hint, what's so important and created quite a stir back then around Chinese New Year all around lfs? :eyebrow::eyebrow::P

Above all, just stay true lor...you never know when the lies will fire back on you. B)

its over and guess any problem there is should be solved. hmm.....let's look forward to the coming Chinese New Year instead.....haha.. ba kua :lol:

Anyway...I dun know what happened. So dun ask me.

it's just a reminder that no matter where one hides behind 'anonymous' IP addresses, you CAN be traced.

It's just whether you have the $$$ or the connections to trace the offender. You can run but you can't hide. ;)

• SRC Member
it's just a reminder that no matter where one hides behind 'anonymous' IP addresses, you CAN be traced.

It's just whether you have the $$$ or the connections to trace the offender. You can run but you can't hide. ;)

i go library n use the coms, cant trace ? :lol::lol:

SBS_Transit

its over and guess any problem there is should be solved. hmm.....let's look forward to the coming Chinese New Year instead.....haha.. ba kua :lol:

Anyway...I dun know what happened. So dun ask me.

Yeah we this kind blur blur everything dunno one better

• SRC Member

Article copy from somewhere.

1. I, ###### XXXX XXXX, admit and acknowledge that on the 3rd Feb 2004 at abt 11;39 hours, I did cause a written Internet SMS message to be published to various people which was defamatory to Mr XXXXXX

2. I admit and acknowledge tat these allegations are false and completely w/o foundation. I unreservedly apologise to Mr XXXXXX for the distress & embarrassment caused to him by these allegations. I undertake not to make further allegations to the same or similar effect

3.I hv agreed to pay Mr XXXXXX compensation to indemnify him for all the costs and expenses incurred by him in connection with this matter and I sincerely thank him for agreeing to forego as a gesture of goodwill his damages for the defamationas well as the loss and damage which his company suffered as a result therof

Defammation Act of Singapore

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

i go library n use the coms, cant trace ? :lol::lol:

Sure you can try. Everyone leaves a trail.

Hint: Cameras, electronic transactions, phone logs etc.

Big brother is ALWAYS watching... somehow. ;)