BARR Aquatic Dual beckett for sale.

weileong

Due to some reasons I decided to put off the sales for this unit earlier on. But now letting go again.

As above, asking for $950 with Iwaki MX70. Selling as already upgraded to another skimmer

Brand new price when I bought it was $1600 and now maker increased the price to $1800

You will get the free 25mm hose and Tee off to fire the two becketts which cost another $100+

Brand new price of $1600 refers to the skimmer alone. The MX70 is another $540 so total is about $2100 so you save about $1200.

Now the maker renamed it as SK5200, more details regarding this kick ###### skimmer can refer to this URL for photo etc or can arrange to come see the skimmer for yourself.

http://www.barraquatic.com/sskimmers.htm

Main Chamber 6" diameter and total 48" tall.

Avaliable immediately.

Interested please PM me

Some photos.

This skimmer can be broken down for easy maintenance.

Collection cup can be removed easily without any tools, those that buy the beckett that needs the tools to remove the collection cup will know how tedious it is.

Just turn the thumbscrews, twist and remove the collection cup.

The joints have gloves cut and are sealed with O-Rings for leak proof.

post-10-1103260173.jpg

Just fired up.

Noticed the clear down tube for easy tunning and john guest air valve for easy adjustment of air intake. No cheapo orange ball valves which are difficult to adjust.

Another John guest fitting at the bottom for CR effluent input or Ozone.

Not shown is the central tube which further extends the contact time.

The down tubes are 2" dia and together with central tube extends the contact time greatly and this will skim out all those nasty proteins.

post-10-1103260468.jpg