Chefri

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Acro not to familiar in here,because of that if you come to LFS in surabaya you can't find it.

Only exporters buy it in large amount.

Come to here and I will bring you to the place where you can get a lot of acros.

• SRC Member

*Faints... :ooh:

1 dollar acros... 10 dollars red prata.... I wanna row sampan over to yur side at night and buy over liao... :ph34r::fear:

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member
*Faints... :ooh:

1 dollar acros... 10 dollars red prata.... I wanna row sampan over to yur side at night and buy over liao... :ph34r::fear:

If the pirates don't get you the immigration will! Longing for curry free rice? :pirate::D

S$1 acro, S$10 prata, problems with Indonesian customs, get confiscated and/or fined etc over in Spore does not equate. Only can envy..................... :D

You must also think of the Europeans and Americans counterparts, one blue tang is Euro 50! One soft coral in the US is $100, they envy us too............ :P

• SRC Member
I want go to place with nice LPS... hehe where are you located? Surabaya?

my location in surabaya (Java island),but if you want nice LPS the city is Makassar (Sulawesi island),and Lombok island. But both of that places far from surabaya.

the city where Near surabaya and still in one island is Banyuwangi but is 6 hours far from surabaya. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

If the pirates don't get you the immigration will! Longing for curry free rice? :pirate::D

S$1 acro, S$10 prata, problems with Indonesian customs, get confiscated and/or fined etc over in Spore does not equate. Only can envy..................... :D

You must also think of the Europeans and Americans counterparts, one blue tang is Euro 50! One soft coral in the US is $100, they envy us too............ :P

:lol: ...Tell the european and american counterpart they are buying at $1 and they will have an immediate heart attack :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Tell the european and american counterpart they are buying at $1 and they will have an immediate heart attack

:D:lol::):pinch:

like that brown out sps stock, can get it at 0.50

Cannot lah...fix price at SGD 1 - SGD 2.

• SRC Member

Nice tank.

1$ per SPS is the reasonable price. If 10$ @ your site, we should be paying 100$ per colony in SG here.

No wonder ppl selling 20-30$ here :) Still make lot of money hah

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

Nice tank.

1$ per SPS is the reasonable price. If 10$ @ your site, we should be paying 100$ per colony in SG here.

No wonder ppl selling 20-30$ here :) Still make lot of money hah

considering the freight... death on arrival and many other procedures.... lfs dun really make much money....

• 6 months later...