2ND BULK LED TORCH SALE

moron_clown

venue 1-Bio Ocean or yio chu kang mrt

8th of december 5-7pm

1) untouchables

2) alanseah (pls wait for me for a while @ yio chu kang mrt, as I might be late abit. CAN I HAVE YOUR HP so easier for me to contact u)

3)butteye

4) Spidey

5) allforall (meaning wait for you @ Bio Ocean, 7.00pm? pls PM Hp to me, in case any changes)

6)thc (my h/p 97318131)

7) Creetin

8) Nic a Jon (h/p 98500318)

9) Nautical (Nic a Jon will be collecting on my behalf)

venue 2-bukit batok west blk 272-macdonald's

8th of december 7.30-9pm

1) Ekia

2) Shawncel

3) BarraCuda™ (ekia collect on my behalf)

4) williammuk (My office is near Raffles Place. Please PM me your mobile number for ease of contact in case I'm held up at work. Thanks)

venue 3-iwarna

9th of december 4.30-6pm

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

venue 4-Bishan street 24 Blk 279

9th of december 6.30-11.30pm

1)davwong

2)chinmo

3)muar_chee

4)XPeriment 626

5) firestream (still can add right ?)

6) balefire

7) rumor ( can only collect late, after wedding dinner, probably after 11pm)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
hi,some of u guys have not collected or listed your names in the collection venue page.please pm me your hp number to confirm a time and place or indicate that u do not wish to get the torch anymore.

1)kianmee X 6(not confirmed)

2)XPeriment 626 x 1(confirmed,not collected)

3)flubberina13 x 5(confirmed)

4)BarraCuda™ x 3(Collected)

5)bum x 1(not confirmed)

6)iori_del x 1(not buying)

7)acura007 x 1(not confirmed)

8)Alfaromeo x 1(not confirmed)

9)davwong x 1(confirmed,not collected)

10)alanseah x 1(collected)

11)BFG x 3(not confirmed)

12) RockyBoy x 1(not confirmed)

13) orgasbt x 1(not confirmed)

14) allforall X 1(collected)

15) Nic a Jon x 1(collected)

16) mUAr_cHEe x 1(confirmed,not collected)

17) hamannbmw x 2(not confirmed)

18) Cookiemunster x 2(overseas,items reserved)

19) donstef x 1(not confirmed)

20) Nautical x 1(collected)

21) williammuk x 2(confirmed,not collected)

22) shawncel x 1(collected)

23) rumor x 1(not confirmed)

24) hmkui x 1(not confirmed)

25) thc x 1(Not sure)

26) Spidey x 1(collected)

27) Ekia x 1(collected)

28) flamey x 1(not confirmed)

29) Odi x 1(not confirmed)

30) fooyl x 1(not confirmed)

31) untouchables x1 (confirmed,not collected)

32) DeepBlue X 1 (confirmed)

33) robin X 1(call me lah,meet u at bio ocean or sumthing)

34) Creetin X 1 (collected)

35) drewy x 1(not confirmed)

36) chinmo x 1(confirmed,not collected)

37)butteye X1 (collected)

38)firestreamX1(confimred,not collected)

please please please pm me ur contact numbers so we can work something out since i work at night and i have already taken a day off today.thanx!

Hi bro,

thank you for all the trouble. I've collected from Kenny.. :D

• SRC Member

bro...a few of them thought that they were moonlights so they never paid attention but when they saw mine...then they realised this is as good as a maglite and so much cheaper... :P

maybe this pic will help them... :)

comparing with a 'AA' size battery. B)

post-20-1102692042.jpg

• SRC Member

hi fellow reefers,i am quite busy this few days,i regret that i do not have the time to reply all ur pm...sorry sorry.please call me at 97667093 directly for anyone who has'nt collected the torch yet or wishes to get the torch,i have stock for the torch,please please give me a call.new orders are welcomed to.thanx 4 all ya support.

• SRC Member
is it the super LED kind?

not sure what you mean but it's so bloody bright you can't look into it for long.

it's good for illuminating a broad circular area, but doesn't have the intensity over a long distance for strong pin-point illum like a diving torch would give.

still, bought two from moron clown already :lol:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

hello peeps,i'm back from my dissapearing act.haha yea...i've still got alot more of them torches.well i've never really market them well,so here goes

Super duper booper mega ultra bright L.E.D torchlight for sale,can be used for camping or trekking or Crab hunting or Matis distroying mission or fish stunning or see-how-polyps-look-in-the-night documentary or locate-that-mysterious-dissapearing-yashia game or peeping-tomming aka monkey catching or you can simply just use it to blind yourself.

Only single model is available and that is the jet black 19 bulb variation.L.E.Ds can last up to 19,000 hours which makes this torchlight the ONLY torchlight you will ever need to buy. Contrary to most toys sold,This one actually COMES with BATTERIES!!woa!

to buy it now,call 1800-ILOVELED

just kidding,its late and i'm getting cranky,call me at 97667093 to get ur torch.

• SRC Member

not sure what you mean but it's so bloody bright you can't look into it for long.

it's good for illuminating a broad circular area, but doesn't have the intensity over a long distance for strong pin-point illum like a diving torch would give.

still, bought two from moron clown already :lol:

yup.. agree...

very well description of the torch

• SRC Member
http://www.kenarservices.com/ledlight.htm

will anyone kill me if I post this??

hehe..

kaoz,wtf,so cheap?well thanx for the PMs and the call.especially the guy who CALLED me a CHEAT.u know who u are,i do not need to say...well i got the torch from hongkong,and if any of u has been to hongkong u will know roughly the price of the 19bulbs L.E.D sold at temple street...after factoring a small portion of the flight charges,batteries and GST paid at airport,i almost have no profit.i took 4 off days to meet up with all of u guys and have spent quite alot on petrol.i earn almost nothing from the torches.thanx for calling me a cheat.

well i brought back pumps sensors and whatnots which have covered my trip,making it a free trip.

to date i still have over 50 torches left.

Do not hesitate to call me on 97667093 to clarify any doubts.

since it has been made clear to me that i am breaking the rules on commercial postings,i shall stop selling online.

anyone intending to take over the 50 torches can call me,selling for the price of one cathay airline return ticket to hong kong.go do the math.thanx all for the support.

• SRC Member

guys...

Why the need to call ppl a cheat? you agree to pay the price the seller is asking for in the first place....

So, if you have already agreed on a price to buy the product, and bought the item, and found out that a certain shop is selling cheaper...i think you have no right to blame the seller...thats becos you did not do market research, feels that the item you bought is worth the amount of moolahs and watever other reasons.

same thing as LFSing...you go to this LFS, saw a fish or coral at a price, feels that the price they are asking for is worth the fish/coral and you bot it...but later when you go to another LFS, the same fish/coral is seller cheaper than the 1st LFS...are you going to call the 1st LFS a cheat?(of cos unless the 1st LFS charges you an exhorbitant price lah...but since you willing to pay liaoz...wtd)

No right? just blame yourself cos you "buay loon"(cannot tahan)

just me 2 cents worth anyway.

:lol:

• SRC Member

Agree with diabolus... I bought one for myself too... You agree to buy the torch on your own accord.. no one is forcing you.... only ourselves to blame if its much more expensive... what can we do? Scold the seller? Thats childish..

• SRC Member

Agree with diabolus and Ekia.

Willing buyer, willing seller.

Golden legal rule of "caveat emptor". The axiom or principle in commerce that the buyer alone is responsible for assessing the quality of a purchase before buying.

• SRC Member

i totally agree. even though i know there's a cheaper alternative, i still chose to buy from clown. There's no indication that the torches are identical except for the no of bulbs. So why say he's cheating? Do you mean that nike is cheating you while bata is not for the same type of shoes? I tink not.

Just my 1 dollar rupiah worth.

• SRC Member

i've been looking around for a torch like that for a while and when moron clown offered it for sale, i immediately took up the offer. even if there was a shop somewhere in singapore that sold it cheaper, the point is that i didn't know of such a shop, so as far as i was concerned, getting it from moron clown was a good deal. that's as simple as it is. you cannot go around judging things using hindsight. if you don't like moron clown's price, you should have gone and found alternatives. the fact that you didn't, or couldn't find that one shop, means you were obtaining a hard-to-find product so you have no cause for complaints.

thumbs up for moron clown who went through a lot of effort to make sure we could pick up the torches with minimum hassle. :thanks:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

Hi,

Please pardon my ignorance, but are these blue or white LED, and are they immersible in the water? Is it for night lighting or just for viewing purposes only?

Thanks.

Its a torch light using LED..

more bright.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WTS Tunze Skimmer 9004

2. 0

MY BITCOINS GOT RECOVER WITH BRUNOE QUICK HACK

3. 3

HOW CAN I RECOVERED MY STOLEN BITCOIN FROM SCAMMERS, visit -OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS

4. 3

HOW CAN I RECOVERED MY STOLEN BITCOIN FROM SCAMMERS, visit -OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS

5. 18

Does a Softies Tank really need a chiller