Last Straw tat breaks the Camel's Back

flubberina13

• SRC Member

Phewbacca...thanks for the advice...I tried but to no avail. Surprised that you come out of hibernation for this issue. :lol:

Anyway, just an advice to many who thinks you know the picture...stay out of it. Doubt you know the FULL picture. ;)

It's a stupid mess so tread carefully if you wan to put your head in...You know how troublesome it may get... ;) So dun try to pull sides and that includes whoever is empathising with me or you think you are my friends...pls stay out. :bow::bow::peace:

Seen anyone who threatens others? Seen anyone who wans to throw a tank onto a senior reefer's head and said wan to see him in obituary? Seen anyone who made a fuss when I helped pple to buy from States when I was there quite sometime ago? there are just so many numerous things and I was thinking of forgetting but... :(

Anyway, Alfa...good point there... :whistle

So we gonna see more wolves coming out of the sheep's clothings? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Show me...show me... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

But I suggest you better go concentrate on your Halo...more meaningful and not trivial. :)

Sigh...sad to be called names and now also pussies but can't be helped. :(:cry:

See...you wan to show that you are a laughing stock to your so called "Man's World" out there? Well...here it is and I have already layed off whatever face or ego or repute when I chose to do this. So let's get on it... :)

And female reefers...apologies on my part...Think abt how a woman can go around insulting and backbiting and spread rumors abt you and you will get the picture. You are not associated w me at all in this issue. It's just a personal thingy in an Kopi Tiam thread.

And I am not usin the stand of a female reefer as I write but rather a human not devoid of anger.

Anyway, this forum? Patents? You know who are the ones passing some unfound rumours. Whatever rumours passed abt whatever person(s), may the person stand clear and strong to withstand the impacts of such trivial matters?

So this is a trivial matter blown out of proportion? Isn't it the ###### of someone? :rolleyes:

I am just learning the ropes...spare me... :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Lets get in on then... catfight! catfight! catfight!

I always enjoyed wtaching gals having catfights.. almost as good as a ###### scene.. hehehehe

/me sits in front row with a big box of popcorn and a ice-cold can of coke..

Anyone wants to join me?

PS, would love to play Halo now but cant... im at work and anyway, this is much more entertaining than Halo anyday! :)

• SRC Member
Lets get in on then... catfight! catfight! catfight!

I always enjoyed wtaching gals having catfights.. almost as good as a ###### scene.. hehehehe

/me sits in front row with a big box of popcorn and a ice-cold can of coke..

Anyone wants to join me?

PS, would love to play Halo now but cant... im at work and anyway, this is much more entertaining than Halo anyday! :)

make sure you pay the dues then... :rolleyes:

Btw...I believe you a male, right? 'Cos I have not seen you beofre... :)

Dun tell me you are just another of teh multi-nicks. Verify your identity to the mods hor... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
flubby:

Leave the kiddo in the kids world. Do be too harsh, ok.

alpha:

Bad boy, for encouraging catfight. Do you know what happen to audience of catfigth near the front row? They kana scratched too.

Thanks for the Tip!

/me moves back to the safer 2nd row... but still got a great view...

Alright guys and girls... we were attempting to diffuse the atmosphere with humour but at the background, we still have to settle this case as quickly as possible.

It's Friday guys, chill out and have fun! This thead will now be closed until further notice.

Happy Reefing!

Cheers,

AT