Gentle Reminder - persona non grata

Lately, I have been rather lax in reinforcing my long-standing instructions to have users in SRC respect my decision & ruling NOT to ever mention, subtly or directly, certain businesses who have vested interest to see SRC fail due to their personal or business reasons.

Their ill-bearing activities are made known to me and some of you will be really shocked to hear of their plans to have SRC closed down because of the grudges they bear against me.

However, in the interest of peace and bygones, I will not divulge these activities publicly or to entertain any further speculation and ill rumours being spread.

However, I will not allow free publicity in SRC to be given to those who bear ill-will towards me/SRC and I need your utmost co-operation to help me enforce this ruling.

Therefore no more mentions of that 'forbidden place' or 'blue s i g n b o a r d' or the addresses of those places, or hints of their location, or 'sole distributor of certain brands' via public postings or via the PM system will be tolerated .

Any SRC users who breach this standing rule will be warned and those who persist for whatever reasons may be suspended of their posting privileges without delay.

Until the situation is resolved, my ruling stays.

Please respect my decision,

Thank you for your kind understanding,

Achilles Tang

Administrator, SRC

• SRC Member
Therefore no more mentions of that 'forbidden place' or 'blue s i g n b o a r d' or the addresses of those places, or 'sole distributor of certain brands' via public postings or via the PM system will be tolerated .

err boss, i only know of one place but ur post stated "places" so is there others that im not aware of?

Those in the know, will know, if you don't know, then its better not to know. Whatever the case, if nobody talks, nobody knows. So I know can already. ;)

• SRC Member
erm......and if we don't know then how to avoid saying it.....   :blink:  :ooh:

juz type the actual names and if it comes out ###### then u know it is the one that u should not know.

juz like this shop called ###### < i actually type the real name but see... got censored so now i know

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am happy to announce that the personal situation has been finally & happily resolved.

:)

All previous filtering of Paradize Reef's name in SRC has thus been lifted.

Happy reefing all!