WTS: Barr Aquatic SK6000 Dual beckett skimmer

weileong

As above, asking for $1.2K with Iwaki MX70.

Brand new price was at $1.6K and now brand new going at $1.8K

Now the maker renamed it as SK5200, more details regarding this kick ###### skimmer can refer to this URL for photo etc or can arrange to come see the skimmer for yourself.

http://www.barraquatic.com/sskimmers.htm

Avaliable in about 3 weeks time.

Interested please PM me :P

Selling as upgrading to another skimmer.

Better not say which skimmer I going for :P

But definately it's gotta work better than what I have currently.

You see nowadays got kids see you buay shiong then just pick on you based on what you said word-for-word. Worst of all they try to use very strong insulting words to attack you and at the same time try to rebut your points with short term solution and giving that all those advise which are mostly wrong.

Wait you post SPS photo also kanna attack say you never keep your SPS it's full glory (colorful) then say you have no sense of responsiblity :P

Want to talk abt all these must reflect on oneself first.

I'm planning to retire from SRC already, buay tahan man.....

• SRC Member

WOW!! dual beckett now upgrading! :shock:

Better not say which skimmer I going for

You see nowadays got kids see you buay shiong then just pick on you based on what you said word-for-word. Worst of all they try to use very strong insulting words to attack you and at the same time try to rebut your points with short term solution and giving that all those advise which are mostly wrong.

Wait you post SPS photo also kanna attack say you never keep your SPS it's full glory (colorful) then say you have no sense of responsiblity

:erm::lol:

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

ok. i buay tahan liao. i'm gonna spill his secret even though he told me not to.

he's fixing a filter drain and pipe to the the middle of East Coast Beach for fresh sea water. 24/7 water change with natural sea water cos he needs to give his organisms the best and we ought to applaud him for that move hor bro? :lol:

pls dun pm him on the price and how he DIY but he got approval from HSA and the newest Dept of Marine Biology.

well done bro!

ok. i buay tahan liao. i'm gonna spill his secret even though he told me not to.

he's fixing a filter drain and pipe to the the middle of East Coast Beach for fresh sea water. 24/7 water change with natural sea water cos he needs to give his organisms the best and we ought to applaud him for that move hor bro?  :lol: 

pls dun pm him on the price and how he DIY but he got approval from HSA and the newest Dept of Marine Biology.

well done bro!

:off: wah kaoz....... planetg........ :angry: why u pechiak (break) his lobang??? :P

anyhoo, upzz for ur Barr Aquatics Skimmer........ ir's a real monster. :pirate:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

he's fixing a filter drain and pipe to the the middle of East Coast Beach for fresh sea water. 24/7 water change with natural sea water cos he needs to give his organisms the best and we ought to applaud him for that move hor bro? :lol:

well done bro!

:upsidedown: hahahahaha.. very funny... info..

Better not say which skimmer I going for :P

Wait you post SPS photo also kanna attack say you never keep your SPS it's full glory (colorful) then say you have no sense of responsiblity :P

I agree, have encountered reefers like dat too! :( I'm not an experienced reefer, still a newbie, but some of the practices by some reefers when I witness it, I also know theres something wrong... :(

Juz my $0.02...

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

WL, u have fought & triumphed over a nasty 'fish' and now a little boy has irritated you even more enough for you to feel this way?? :lol:

Come one man, take a cue from me.... I have faced far more interesting characters since Day 1! ;)