• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
wah liew weileong.....

like dat also can :blink::bow::lol:

tanzy, shows we both got good taste .... :lol:

for both our sakes, i shall post her again :lol:

I think she is the most Chio Race queen in this show....(for my taste only)......my Mdm also jealous when I keep looking at her..... :paiseh::lol::lol::lol:

Sigh.....I didnt dare to take a pic of her.....hehehe

Wei Leong...her name is Judy meh???? :huh::P:P

anyone knows when is the next motor show?

there is one held at the expo annually too right? :)

tat one could be organise by hotstuff.

low profile, more for tuners.. (those who like to tune their cars)

Motorshow got more cars.

Can't remember the specs, but the Celica does not impress me.

Ages ago, still seow onz on car.

Have a discussion with my fren, b4 he decide with his Nissan Silvia - S15.

Of course, the S15 more X.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Fren got problem need to find spare parts also quite jiat liat, the PI gave

him 1year warranty. (parts need to import in) For fren - rich guy, can take the dad's Volvo if S15 dun't

drive.

For others, who really need a wheel (n only can afford one) everyday, think twice b4 jumping into the exotic cars.

bwilly...Celica is for guys who cannot afford RX8 lah....its only a 1.8l coupe...

if guys want to get high powered ones and not spend a lot, think the next closest car should either be a WRX or Integra ;) even Evo is too exp for many...

I guess end of the day, you get what you can afford. There are guys who mod their corolla and civics like a aeroplane ... ;) always buy what's within your limit so wont kana tow away after a few months :lol::lol:

I can still remember a guy offer me a nissan z (done 3000km) for 120K....but when I heard the amount I have to pay for road tax and insurance...#@X*# :lol:

Car shows solid sports car or performance cars are not for middle income dudes lah :lol:

whether it is celica or other mades, some times it is juz a case of "no fish, prawn oso good" :pinch:

anyway, here is a good link for local Nissan Silvia fans like me. :)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

surprisingly no celica at the motor show...probably because borneo motors do not bring it in themselves also :)

its a parallel import. I didnt see any pic of mx5 too .....nice car, but 2 seater and can forget about boot space.

wonder how much is a S2000? nice car ... :lol:

Actually, Roidan, the RX8 just slightly more ex than your camry lah....but weekend marketing a bit siong for you only

got got...but din take much pics of it...hehe

here it is

ya...s2000 is a nice car.....but not family-frenly as with other 2 seaters...

rx8 still not too bad as behind still can sit folks without them climbing into the backseats via the folded front passenger seat. that's what sold me to the car :D

aiyo...what RX8 slightly more ex? it's considerably more ex ah....one is 100k odd..the other is 130over k odd....

weekend marketing have to make a few trips maybe ah.....the rx8 boot is a bit <_<

but never mind...die die must drive this kind of sporty car before the kids start to appear ...then must go MPV liao

sorry guys...for now i hate MPVs...esp MPVs in front of me on the road...blocks all the view in front...ROAD HAZARD <_<:lol:

post-11-1100269361.jpg

I think RX8 can get cheaper than 135K lah......get for P. Importers lor....cheaper. Camry used to be a 110plus car right.... spread the extra 20K over 7 years..not much lah :lol:

MX5 is nice....as you say...2 seater onli..really cannot buy lah...

RX8 got 4 seater with a decent boot space for marketing....are you considering now??? :rolleyes:

er...i prefer to buy from official agents one leh...hehe

never mind lah..if win toto these few draws...can go book one rightaway liao...

just checked out the boot capacity...the camry is 567litres....the rx8 is 290litres...

that means i must make double trips during marketing :sick::lol:

why u may ask...because every marketing trip to shing siong, carrefour or giant will totally fill up my boot....turnover of grocery is high because my extended family comes over for gathering very often :D

and i heard the rx8 fuel consumption is LEGENDARY too :lol: