motor show at suntec

eques

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

$180? i have a friend who says it's close to $300... :huh:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
i prefer this maser... though i can't make out the name!

somhow looks like a kia greandeur(sp) to me... :erm:

Maserati Quattroporte. Commonly referred to as the QP. QP means Four Doors in Italian. The Kia is not going to do 0-100 in 5 seconds. :pinch:

Good car for towkays who need to leave their mistress house or hotel in a hurry!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
,Nov 17 2004, 10:41 PM]

Not pretty thats why 180 :lol::lol::lol:

wah got such thing one ah? :angel:

regarding the QP.. i was at bugis one day.. saw this middle-aged guy who drove up the ramp of a basement carpark and mounted a wooden plank placed on the road due to construction.. so he was on the plank and the car could not move.. 2 thai workers there helped him by telling him to turn his steering wheel to the right and reverse..

he managed to get off the plank la... then gratefully reached into his BIG pocket and took out 2 $50 notes and gave it to them!

good towkay alright! :upsidedown:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

What's the plate number of the QP?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
,Nov 17 2004, 10:41 PM]

Not pretty thats why 180 :lol::lol::lol:

Your the other avatar is nicer :P .....was these a candid shot.....stop digging :lol::lol: .....joking joking.... :paiseh:

• SRC Member
What's the plate number of the QP?

i didn't take notice..

why? don't tell me you know the money machine driving it as well... :rolleyes::whistle